where to get capture soul lvl1?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: where to get capture soul lvl1?
Apprentice
Member # 6316
Profile #0
where to get capture soul and simulacrum lvl 1? i have looked at all the faqs but only found the lvl3 ones.
i did try to solve the Hawke's Mansion quest, but the ghost kept repeating something, so i couldn't finish the quest, if that's where the capture soul lvl1 book is.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
To cast Capture Soul and Simulacrum you have to help Koriba find a stolen statue. Koriba is in Ghikra, and the bandits are the band in Upper Avernum. Once you have the soul crystal, you can learn Capture Soul and Simulacrum.

You can learn Capture Soul level 3 in Hawke's Manse by reading books, but only if you already have level 1 or 2.

—Alorael, who advises paying particular attention to the Wolfrider Warrens.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 6316
Profile #2
ouch. i had completed that quest without poking around more in the dialogue options. and so later, i finished the golem quest, lo and behold, the vahnati in ghikra are gone. i suppose there's nothing i can do about it. thanks for your help anyway.
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #3
id say thats a situation when using the editor (to get capture soul/simulacrum lvl1) is legitimate. is that the right word? damn english.

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #4
well you should use the editor, anyway you aren´t cheating now ;)
Unlike others (like me sometimes :rolleyes: )that use the editor for having all the spells :D
or you could just start again XD

[ Tuesday, September 27, 2005 13:20: Message edited by: chicho ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 6068
Profile #5
The editor is one of those things...

It borders on the line of good and evil. We can use it to do good, but in our stubborness, we often don't. We can use it to do evil, and when we do, we always find a way to assure ourselves that nothing scandalous has occured before the "save as" button is clicked. No one knows exactly why it was created.

But we're too afraid to go in and deactivate it, like the guardians to Grah-Hoth's realm. It's best to set it aside, and only use it for healing when you have a break in a dungeon. Otherwise, don't tread too close. :(

--------------------
"Sometimes I get all hungry!
And then I catch some flies!
They fly into my webs!
They are really yummy guys!"
-Spider
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by Chief Spider watching The Simpsons:

The editor is one of those things...

It borders on the line of good and evil. We can use it to do good, but in our stubborness, we often don't. We can use it to do evil, and when we do, we always find a way to assure ourselves that nothing scandalous has occured before the "save as" button is clicked. No one knows exactly why it was created.

But we're too afraid to go in and deactivate it, like the guardians to Grah-Hoth's realm. It's best to set it aside, and only use it for healing when you have a break in a dungeon. Otherwise, don't tread too close. :(

I have never actually used the editor. sometimes to get easy gold. But I let myself promise I wouldnb't do that anymore, but would just loot some poor mans hut.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Shock Trooper
Member # 6068
Profile #7
That's a sin, you know. Stealing things is a crime. You're not a CRIMINAL, are you? ;)

--------------------
"Sometimes I get all hungry!
And then I catch some flies!
They fly into my webs!
They are really yummy guys!"
-Spider