what the luck do?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: what the luck do?
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #0
someone please tell me what does the luck because i never found a real use except the fact that sometimes when you die you "luck out" and got saved.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3368
Profile #1
It helps you in some special encounters and I think it might affect some resistances.

--------------------
"Like most of life's problems, this one can be solved with bending"
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #2
Every point of luck affects your resistances as if helps keep you alive longer if you have more than 10 (I believe it's around 10 :confused: ). :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6068
Profile #3
That's a question I've been wondering about for a while. I think it can also help you avoid physical blows.

It's just like they say, "Luck is one of the greatest skills you can have!" :cool:

--------------------
"Sometimes I get all hungry!
And then I catch some flies!
They fly into my webs!
They are really yummy guys!"
-Spider
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
All of the effects of Luck besides lucking out are pretty minor. Not dying when you otherwise would is a pretty big advantage, though. It's not as good as it was in Exile, where 5-10 points of Luck made you virtually invincible, but it's still worth putting a few points in.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 6068
Profile #5
Oh, I think it is! Who needs a lifeshield when you've got luck! Just pick up a couple of K-Brews and take a stroll down to your local 24-hour fitness representative in Silvar, Formello, or Almaria...

--------------------
"Sometimes I get all hungry!
And then I catch some flies!
They fly into my webs!
They are really yummy guys!"
-Spider