A3 Windows save file please

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A3 Windows save file please
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #0
Hi guys,

I was wondering if any of you could email me a Windows save file (not sure if they're compatible or not) just before the finishing cutscene. I hope that at least one of you has got a save file like this. I know I kept one for Exile 3, Avernum, and Avernum 3, but my Avernum 3 save file was lost, unfortuntely, and I REALLY need to take a look at that cutscene.

Thanks for all of your help!

- Archmagus Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #1
Umm. Anyone?

Please... :(
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #2
The only save file I have is just before I headed to Sharimik for the first time. And I only have that because that's where I got to before starting "Where Bluebirds Fly".

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Shock Trooper
Member # 932
Profile #3
I've got a late game save - 4 person party with most of the mod-cons. Apart from carving your way through Tinraya the rest is done. Would that suffice?

--------------------
Microsoft Patents Ones, Zeroes (March 25, 1998)
"Asians are good at Starcraft because they're always squinting, thus they can see things sharply. Remember to always squint in war." ~ Sun-Tzu
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #4
Well,

It's the best offer so far. With the hint book, and a fair bit of cheating, I might make it to the cutscene in a day or two.

I'll take it please...

If you could zip it and then email the file to micael456@aol.com[/url], I would be able to use it.

Thanks!

- Archmagus Micael

P.S. Are you allowed in Tinraya yet? (have been to Blackgrag and spoken to the empress).

[ Thursday, September 15, 2005 21:54: Message edited by: Archmagus Micael ]

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Shock Trooper
Member # 932
Profile #5
I've sent an email with the savegame attached, here is some info on it:
I am at day 160: Either get through this QUICK, do the Tower of Magi, or turn the Tower of Magi boom off (under character editor.)I do not have the crystal that makes the Crystal Souls sleep. But if you want you can have it made still.I do not have Erika's amulet - but you can still get it if you want.The reason for these... oddities is because I wanted to wipe any Vahnatai that resist my merciless rampage out of existence. Also, I don't believe Erika deserves to die for those nut jobs to be stopped. Quite frankly I believe in a good pre-emptive strike: since Rentar-Ihrno is a nut job and will never forgive the Empire, taking out their Crystal Souls seems a prudent option.
Frankly, if the Vahnatai wanted to wipe out the Empire, I couldn't care less, but their attack on the surface is a betrayal of their Avernite allies - because it would make it unliveable for Avernum - a far greater crime in my mind's eye than simply killing some oversized and arrogant batch of 'undead' - (the Crystal Souls had their mortal lives and they try and prolong them past death after all...)

[ Thursday, September 15, 2005 22:26: Message edited by: CPeters ]

--------------------
Microsoft Patents Ones, Zeroes (March 25, 1998)
"Asians are good at Starcraft because they're always squinting, thus they can see things sharply. Remember to always squint in war." ~ Sun-Tzu
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #6
I think Erika shows up at the end no matter what. And I would have sent you my save file of right before you initiate the blow-up thingy, except my computer decided to take a day off and never came back to work.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #7
Erika doesn't show up at the end and doesn't blow holes through walls for you if you don't get and activate her amulets. That means she can potentially survive the end of A3.

—Alorael, who suspects that her death will be confirmed in A4. Whether or not she returns is another matter entirely.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00