Game is too huge

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Game is too huge
Apprentice
Member # 6259
Profile #0
Now that I have dispel barrier and vahanatai lore, I forgot the spots I was in where I could use them in the early game. Anyone remember some?
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #1
Avernum 2 or Avernum 3?

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Undead Theories - double U slash E
Apprentice
Member # 6259
Profile #2
Oops, Avernum 3, sorry.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #3
Avernum 3 being to big and not really giving you any directions was my main problem with it. I just ended up doing stuff when I happened to stumble across it.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #4
No guarantees, but I vaguely remember there might be reasons to visit these places:

Slime pit; Agate Tower; Ghikra (by boat); Gorvifal's Crypt(?); House on the Hill; Shayder; Tomb of Vahkohs.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Micawber:

No guarantees, but I vaguely remember there might be reasons to visit these places:

Slime pit; Agate Tower; Ghikra (by boat); Gorvifal's Crypt(?); House on the Hill; Shayder; Tomb of Vahkohs.

This Vakhos guy, tel me, he's also the vampire lord in Diplomacy with the dead. What exactly id the connection between the two games with this Vakhos? What was he in Avernum 3?

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #6
In A3 there was a vampire called Vahkohs whom you were invited to challenge and kill.

Maybe, when you killed him in A3 he wasn't really dead.

Maybe, you did kill him in A3 but then he got out of the shower and it turned out it was all a dream.

Maybe, Jeff forgot he was dead and brought him back to life by mistake.

Maybe, the "official" ending to A3 is that you refused Vahkoh's challenge and didn't kill him.

Maybe, it is the reincarnation of Vahkohs who has been born again.

Maybe, Vahkohs's spirit has possessed someone else's body.

Maybe, the vampire in DWTD isn't the same one but has the same name, either because of a coincidence or because he was named for the original Vahkohs.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4