A2: Erika is mad at me

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A2: Erika is mad at me
Apprentice
Member # 5287
Profile #0
I killed the zombie soldiers in the first room, for the easy gear and reputation, and now Erika hates me! I'm aware that I could use the editor and reset all the angry towns, but that would also repopulate all the dungeons! Is their another way?
Or...

I've beaten A2 before, but it was a while ago. Do I really need Erika to win the game? (I've already spoken to her, visited Athron, gotten the three souls.)

[ Sunday, April 03, 2005 08:27: Message edited by: Lady of Lorelei ]

--------------------
yeah...
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #1
Okay, the headline for the topic is A3 while you seem to be talking about A2. I really have no idea what you are talking about, but I'll give it a shot.

I don't know much about A2 so I'll give you info of A3 if thats what your looking for. Simply, Erika is not essential to winning A3, but it makes it slightly easier.

I suppose your talking about A2 because you said that "you beat A2, but it was a while ago". Sorry I can't be more helpful than that. :o

-Holy Toenail

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Warrior
Member # 5619
Profile Homepage #2
[QUOTE]Originally written by Lady of Lorelei:
[QB]I killed the zombie soldiers in the first room, for the easy gear and reputation, and now Erika hates me! I'm aware that I could use the editor and reset all the angry towns, but that would also repopulate all the dungeons! Is their another way?

Well your party will gain a few more levels with the repopulated dungeons, unless your party is weak (as mine) ;)

--------------------
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Warrior
Member # 182
Profile #3
Assuming you are playing A2:

No, you don't need Erika to complete the game. She gives you hints about how to defeat Garzahd, but nothing you can't get from elsewhere in the game and if you've already spoken to her then you probably have most of the info already.

On a sidenote: I wonder if you could capture Erika in your soul crystal now you have it at level 3....hmm ..could be useful

--------------------
All things are possible, except skiing through a revolving door.
Apprentice
Member # 5287
Profile #4
Thank you, I meant A2, got confused. I will try and capture her in my soul crystal! Thanks

Edit: Nope, can't capture her in a crystal, and a magical trap gets triggered if you kill her, killing you automatically. Therefore, I'll just have to get to the portal without being killed. Thanks again!

[ Sunday, April 03, 2005 08:24: Message edited by: Lady of Lorelei ]

--------------------
yeah...
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #5
always save when you enter a settlement, then you wont have to reset anything.
you dont actually need erika in a2 and a3 (in a1 you do), but anyway, you DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TOUCH HER, YOU... YOU... ERIKA-TOUCHING SCUM!!

[ Monday, April 04, 2005 01:53: Message edited by: Rent-an-Ihrno ]

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #6
Too late, already did. :D

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #7
It's always talk about if Erika is essential, WHAT ABOUT ME!!! Am I not the one who in A1 told about how to kill the Adze-Haakai and the Daemonslayer. The Daemonslayer was essential in killing Grah-Hoth. Also am I not the one who gave the most vital clue to killing Garzahd (ok so Thompson knew the location, who cares). And in A3, I gave the Expedition Party vital spells to help them out. That's all I was allowed to do (Beaurocratic officals and all). I am the greatest Archmage of all time. :cool:
Oh and about Erika's Tower in A2, reseting seems to be the only way out of that jam. I do it all the time just to get all the enemies back. ;) :cool:

[ Monday, April 04, 2005 15:35: Message edited by: Solberg the All-Powerful ]

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #8
im sorry solberg old lad, i like you and stuff, but you just dont bring it anymore. i mean hey, even patrick couldve whupped your ass.
if erika wasnt there, x would be the greatest archmage of avernum, then linda. you, however, are waaay back down there on the list.

@toenail: grrr.

[ Tuesday, April 05, 2005 04:51: Message edited by: Rent-an-Ihrno ]

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!