I don't feel guilty...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I don't feel guilty...
Warrior
Member # 4938
Profile #0
I was recovering Paolo's stolen packet from Delis, when the alarm went off and everyone, but everyone, in the whole town pitched in.

There was a hell of a battle - the best I've had so far in the whole game, actually - which I won. Afterwards, I realised I'd done so by killing every single inhabitant of the place, including two cows.

I then went on to happily loot the entire place.
Guilty? Hell, no. The packet was stolen; my guys had a commission to retrieve it for the alleged owner. What was in it? F***ing drugs - skribbane!

Maybe I should have taken Paolo out after receiving the reward...anyone tried that?

--------------------
"Keep both hands where I can see them"
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #1
No Ihaven't tried taking out Paulo, but if youre looking for a way around the fight wait till the city gets destroyed by slimes.

--------------------
Constitutional monarchies are the in monarchies.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #2
Really, it's easy enough to just slip out after grabbing the package... you shouldn't have to fight everyone.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #3
or one could just take the package, save and use the "take out of town" option in the editor.

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #4
fighting is so much better though.

Somehow once I got the package while I was still in the secret wall. It closed and I just skipped out instead of running through the pub.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Warrior
Member # 4938
Profile #5
I tried that, even left the horses round the side, ready for a quick exit, but there was a guard on the back door, so it all kicked off, anyway.
If I ever get out of that damn' Golem Factory, I might go back and sort Paolo. (I went back to Silvar and took out that snotty Empire Dervish - he had some nice Plate Mail and a few bob on him. :D )

[ Friday, November 05, 2004 03:52: Message edited by: Gunshy ]

--------------------
"Keep both hands where I can see them"