Beast Shop

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Beast Shop
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #0
I was just fighting an angry town. When I thought "hey what if someone made a shop that bought beasts." Wouldnt it be nice if we could just buy 5 ursagi. I geuss it would be kinda like Geneforge though, but you could get a lot of power though. So whats your opinion.

--------------------
All praise the greatest mod of all time! Long live Master Aran!
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #1
That would have the same effect as buying a "Wand of the Fur" (+2 summon Ursagi).

Possible, and probably already done.

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 4763
Profile Homepage #2
Do you need to buy/summon ursagi? They're a decent monster, but not especially tough or interesting. Also, I think they are a monster which you can summon by normal magical means in Avernum 3 anyway... What I like is the concept of The Arena in Avernum 1 at Spire: You get paid to just walk into a room and kill a group of monsters, and you can do it more than once.

--------------------
I once killed a man for his teeth.
Warrior
Member # 4971
Profile Homepage #3
I don´t think that´s a good think. Controled monsters don´t give any experiencie to you, and it´s a weird thing... a monster waiting for the hire, specially the evil ursagi? :eek:
Posts: 65 | Registered: Wednesday, September 15 2004 07:00
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #4
Its not just the ursagi its everthing. the more powerful ones cost more.

--------------------
All praise the greatest mod of all time! Long live Master Aran!
Apprentice
Member # 5076
Profile Homepage #5
The worst thing is that Avernum architecture doesn't allow NPC's in your party that would just nicely come along without constantly blocking your movement. It would be damn annoying to move around a bunch of stupid ursagi:) moving aimlessly from one place to another

--------------------
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength