Orb of Thraini

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Orb of Thraini
Apprentice
Member # 4800
Profile Homepage #0
Does anybody know how to get through this mission? I'm stuck in the Scenario, can't get out. The thieves keep attacking, which is not a problem; I can't get through the forest, or get beyond the hidden pathway.
How do you solve this mission? Is there something I needed, or did not get before?
Apprentice
Member # 4661
Profile #1
Keep working on getting through the forest. Some travel will be diagonal. Using a windows OS I found that watching the minimap was most effective in forests to determine possible pathways.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
The key to getting through the forest, which many people seem to miss, is moving diagonally. On a computer with a full keyboard, you can use the numeric keypad. On any computer, you can use the mouse. You have to step diagonally a few times to get through the woods.

—Alorael, who also highly recommends the automap. It's hard, but with some squinting you can see exactly which path to take.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #3
Beyond the forest is the key. :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #4
It's a lot eaiser than in Exile. You can't see where the bandits are like you can here.

The bandits ran away from me when I got near them, ha!

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Warrior
Member # 4654
Profile #5
whatever... if your reputation is hogh enough then you can get them to run... but not the ones with the priests or mages with them.

--------------------
life is too short to be taken seriously.hmm.but its also the longest thing a person can ever do!