anama treasure??

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: anama treasure??
Warrior
Member # 4654
Profile #0
in A3 has anyone been to the anama treasure rooms?as soon as you get to the upper section of the main temple on the right there is a fake wall. it has black shades and ur basilisks gaurding it . there are three rooms and a new bunch in each room. what is the treasure?and there are even magical barriers there.im just wondering.

--------------------
life is too short to be taken seriously.hmm.but its also the longest thing a person can ever do!
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #1
Ahhhh, it's not worth the fight. I got to a room that had a crapload of gold and some unidentified objects and the the basilisks turned me to stone. Trust me, if you want treasure that badly, just use the editor.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Erudite*
Member # 3042
Profile #2
If I remember correctly, the treasury doesn't even have any magical items other than scrolls or potions. It just has some steel or blessed items that aren't as good as what you already have.

--------------------
Ex-member-#2475.
Post count = 406 + whatever it says below.
Apprentice
Member # 1852
Profile #3
It's fun stealing from them though. But, yeah, the treasure isnt much.