Weird Servile

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Weird Servile
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #0
I just started playing Geneforge II again (thanks to xixao and his editor :D ) and I went on Braan's quest to find his servile. Instead, I found this servile thats in The Infested Woods. I can't get anything intellegent out of him so what should I do? And if he's not Braan's servile, where is it?

[ Saturday, October 02, 2004 05:43: Message edited by: Slasher ]

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #1
I'm not sure who's servile that one in the woods is is(im not very far) but you can find braans servile in the crystal cavern. If you dont know where that is its west of the area braans in(forget what its called).

--------------------
"Damn Scots. They ruined scotland!"-Groundskeeper Willy, the Simpsons
Warrior
Member # 4987
Profile Homepage #2
Haven't played Geneforge 2 in a while, but I know that the servile in the infested woods is another quest that you can get later. Basically the exact same quest, "find my servile"
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #3
Thanks guys. Also, where do you find the Create Battle Alpha spell? My friend got it in the demo but can't remember where he did. Where might it be?

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 3698
Profile Homepage #4
If you got the book with the game, you can look it up.

--------------------
Hi. Why is the universe so BIG? Why am I human? How come hot dogs come in packages of 10 and buns 8? This will all be solved in time young padawan. Your quest for the ultimate Aztec manuer is coming to a climax. May the force be with you!!!
······························································
This is where I want you to click! Rate me! Ha Ha
Check out my GF 1, 2 and 3 Helper!
Ceck out some cool Mac OS X Apps that were made by me here!
10101 Software - You can take my iMac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the wireless mouse!
Warrior
Member # 3698
Profile Homepage #5
Here is the NeoSeeker GF2 Guide .

This is what It says:

Create Battle Alpha: Fenen-Radiant College, Phariton-Phariton's Hall, Fenen-Radiant College, Radiant College, Taker Toll Road

I hope this helps! :)

--------------------
Hi. Why is the universe so BIG? Why am I human? How come hot dogs come in packages of 10 and buns 8? This will all be solved in time young padawan. Your quest for the ultimate Aztec manuer is coming to a climax. May the force be with you!!!
······························································
This is where I want you to click! Rate me! Ha Ha
Check out my GF 1, 2 and 3 Helper!
Ceck out some cool Mac OS X Apps that were made by me here!
10101 Software - You can take my iMac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the wireless mouse!
Apprentice
Member # 5051
Profile #6
In the demo you can buy the Battle Alpha spell from Thyllea(think thats her name) in Drypeak Warrens but you have to join the shapers first.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #7
Thanks Balor. I really like their strength traits.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 5193
Profile Homepage #8
The servile is just sorta rogue but kill him and 5 coins whoopie!! but seriously leave him alone and he leaves you alone.

--------------------
Size matters not for the force is my ally and a powerful ally it is-Jedi Master Yoda
my grandpa was a wise man he said John, you can't milk a dead cow