BoA Graphics Comp Winners - Items

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: BoA Graphics Comp Winners - Items
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #0
FINALLY!

http://www.geocities.com/blyceum/Olympia/BoA_gfx_comp/items/

In what honestly turned out to be a piss-poor category, there were three point-earners. Incidentally, these were the three winners of the category.

Andrew Budden's Assorted Items took first place. Zeeqon's Shellfish took an incredibly close second. Zeeqon's food took third. Everything else scored under a 6.0, except for Big Blue's pudding which scored massively under 6.0.

There was a tie in this category between the Assorted Items and Shellfish. Since I didn't want to call in an interrum judge (none who were eligible were also online), I added .2 points to which of the two graphics I felt was better if I had to choose (which I did). Both graphics deserve recognition, I just wanted to point this out was all.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 643
Profile #1
Though im glad I took first place I do have to say that half of my graphics are copies from Blades of Exile (the inventory view, the floor view are the ones I made). So it maybe fairer to give Zeeqon first place.

--------------------
Fine Meal is people!!!
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #2
Edits or not, your graphics are far more useful than Zeeqon's. They're (obviously) both of high quality, I just thought that weapons had more potential use than Shellfish is all.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 4590
Profile #3
I liked the cakes, food, and shellfish! But maybe that's just because I'm hungry....

--------------------
I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.
- George Bernard Shaw
Shock Trooper
Member # 643
Profile #4
Oh, well thanks im glad the voters liked them. Just wanted to clear it up first.

--------------------
Fine Meal is people!!!
Shock Trooper
Member # 136
Profile Homepage #5
Congratulations, Mortimer and Almighty Doer of Stuff!
Warrior
Member # 4778
Profile Homepage #6
Congrats to Andrew and ADoS.
I knew, that mine are bad, but I thought, the Pudding was better than the Gems.
It's always interesting to see, how others feel about my graphics.

--------------------
www.bigblue.de.gg BoA graphics and more