Custom Monsters

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Custom Monsters
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #0
I'm just wondering, purely curious, of any custom monsters you guys plan on making for your scenarioes. I'm sure you people have some rather unique ideas and bold steps foward. Share with your fellow adventurers!

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #1
Me personally... my scenario mainly has goblins as your enemy, so I will make some variations on them including an idea I got from Lord of The Rings , a sort of super goblin, or as I plan on calling it, Kai-Goblin. Other goodies include a Jackelman-sorta thing, inspired by a Samurai Jack episode involving the minions of the Egyption god Set. Also I wanna do some sort of alien race (not like Vahnatai) that is a little unorthodox in it's means. Others please share your thoughts!

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Shock Trooper
Member # 1863
Profile #2
There's already a thread involving this, though it's been dead for some time, so you can go there for ideas. Mostly, I'm thinking dopplegangers and lots and lots of new demons.

--------------------
Fnord. (Insert your name here) is a capitalist pigdog.
Deus Ex Penguin: God out of the Penguin......Cogito Eggo Sum: I think, waffle I am.
If Voting could change the system, it would be against the law.
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #3
Where is this hallowed thread?? I haven't seen, so sorry I'm repeating things...

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
I think he means this thread.

—Alorael, who would say creating a scenario before creating a monster might be a good idea. It could be hard to find a way to use your five-headed purple jellybean-man in a scenario that doesn't specifically call for them.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #5
I was thinking about making the AR I discussed briefly in the "Who Would Win" topic in the "Exile Trilogy" forums. click this for info
Shock Trooper
Member # 1863
Profile #6
Yes, that was the thread I meant. Anyway, no one ever said that you had to come up with the monster before the scenario; that does seem like putting the cart before the horse. Indeed, several monsters I've mentioned (like dopplegangers) I do plan to use in one of my scenarios.

Ah yes, and let us never forget the dreaded SWORD GHOST DEMON BANSHEE.

--------------------
Fnord. (Insert your name here) is a capitalist pigdog.
Deus Ex Penguin: God out of the Penguin......Cogito Eggo Sum: I think, waffle I am.
If Voting could change the system, it would be against the law.