Who?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Who?
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #0
Who is Jeff, where is he?Why do you keep talking about him, I'm new to Spidweb, do you expect me to know this?!! :mad:

*Remember....who's Jeff?

--------------------
-Zephyr Tempest, your personal entertainer
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
Jeff Vogel is the president of Spiderweb Software and the author of all of the games. He has the final say on everything about Blades of Avernum.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #2
And might we remind... a shear GENIOUS. Yes I think he is. That or he is extremely deranged I haven't figured it out yet... :D

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 1863
Profile #3
I wouldn't go quite that far, but he is pretty farging cool, and competent. I (as well as some of the other deranged minds on this forum) do tend to have some creative differences with him, judging by some of the threads.

--------------------
Fnord. (Insert your name here) is a capitalist pigdog.
Deus Ex Penguin: God out of the Penguin......Cogito Eggo Sum: I think, waffle I am.
If Voting could change the system, it would be against the law.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1973
Profile Homepage #4
A shear genius? So in addition to making games, he's a master of the scissors? I wonder if he could help me out with my beard. I'm having some trouble with the shape.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1863
Profile #5
Well, if we're going in that direction, then I would like to point out that it is spelled 'Genius'. Genious sounds like an adjective. Genious(adj): having or possessing qualities of gen.

--------------------
Fnord. (Insert your name here) is a capitalist pigdog.
Deus Ex Penguin: God out of the Penguin......Cogito Eggo Sum: I think, waffle I am.
If Voting could change the system, it would be against the law.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #6
It's also entirely possible that a shear genius is actually a master, not of scissors, but of sideways distortion.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!