Slight Problem in Palace of Khoth (Za-Khazi)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Slight Problem in Palace of Khoth (Za-Khazi)
Apprentice
Member # 4694
Profile #0
So, here's a funny story. I managed to push the movable mirror inside the two impassable beams in the northwest corner, so now I cannot reach
it. :eek:

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what I should do now? Thanks.
Apprentice
Member # 4062
Profile #1
I know that towns reset after you leave and visit four others...Does the same hold true for dungeons? Youd better hope so, as its the only way i can immediately see out of it :P

Try visiting four other dungeons then coming back and seeing if the mirror is back in its original place
Apprentice
Member # 4694
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by Armada:

I know that towns reset after you leave and visit four others...Does the same hold true for dungeons? Youd better hope so, as its the only way i can immediately see out of it :P

Try visiting four other dungeons then coming back and seeing if the mirror is back in its original place

I'll try that, but I'm already running out of time for the scenario. Thanks. :)

[ Saturday, July 10, 2004 10:56: Message edited by: coerciblegerm ]
Warrior
Member # 286
Profile #3
Towns and dungeons are technically exactly the same thing. It's just that one contains friendlies and one contain enemies. :)

--------------------
Z: "I just feel so insignificant."
Psych: "You ARE. You're an ANT."
--Antz
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
I hope that was only BoE that reset after four towns, not BoA. I know the Avernum Trilogy didn't.

The mirrors should reset every time you enter the town, though. They're in the INIT_STATE.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #5
quote:
but I'm already running out of time for the scenario
This is why we have the "Change Day" option in the character editor. I used it at least 3 times.

[ Sunday, July 11, 2004 02:08: Message edited by: Pig Catapult ]

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.
Warrior
Member # 3905
Profile #6
You don't really need the mirrors. You can use move mountains to destroy the rock-thingy in the upper left corner. If you have noone who can cast the spell I think there is a shattering crystal in the lower left corner (search the corpse).
Shock Trooper
Member # 3605
Profile Homepage #7
Its amazing how fast you can do the run with a lvl 40 party. You just plough through (kill Morog on the way) and youve got days to spare. You trade the scroll for the poppy charm and the information on the opal, then steal the scroll again, and kill Morog. One of the reasons i dont hate this scenario as much as everyone else seems to is the open ended way in which to beat the game.

--------------------
"But The Damage is Irreversible"
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #8
Um, any strategies for beating the efreets?
Warrior
Member # 3905
Profile #9
Use the mirrors to redirect the laser beams at them... Two big 'ZAP' later you don't have to worry about those guys anymore...
Shock Trooper
Member # 3605
Profile Homepage #10
That never works for me. I did it before but it just kills one of them. Ive forgotten all the startegies. When your lvl 45 you dont really need them.

--------------------
"But The Damage is Irreversible"