Small Rebellion Queston

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Small Rebellion Queston
Apprentice
Member # 3191
Profile #0
Hey,

Ive just gone through A Small Rebellion on the Rebel's side and killed of the empire's "secret" fortress.

Anyways, in the rooms near the fortress commander, there is a wheel which you can turn. Does anyone have a clue what it changes? Ive looked through the entire fort and cant find a porticullus that it affects, nor can I find anything else that is affects.

Additionally, is there a very small secret room on the top left corner of the room you find the commander in? You can clearly see a "room" there when you use Far Sight, but there doesnt appear to be a secret entrance to it. Perhaps just an oversight in making the map?
Apprentice
Member # 4564
Profile #1
Dunno what your talking about with the room, but unless I'm mistaken, that wheel will open a porticulus that's blocking ANOTHER wheel that will open the entrance for you

--------------------
Right!
Apprentice
Member # 3191
Profile #2
Im not sure I see what youre talking about.

There are 2 porticulus at the entrance, and 2 wheels next to them that operate them.

Theres the wheel near the commander (just to the east)..... and I didnt come across any other porticullus or any other wheels. Where are they?
Shock Trooper
Member # 4154
Profile #3
I'm unsure of anything but the wheels, but the wheel near the commander opens a gate to a room by the entrance. This room has another wheel in it which opens the gates that allow you to exit the area.

--------------------
You're a moron if you think I'm not.
Apprentice
Member # 3191
Profile #4
Aah, I understand now. I didnt notice there was a gate in front of the room with the wheels for the entrance.

Thanks for the clarification!