BIGG MISTAKE!!!!(ZKR)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: BIGG MISTAKE!!!!(ZKR)
Apprentice
Member # 4361
Profile #0
i delivered the Crystal Soul's msg to the hidden vahnatai fort, i stepped into the portal to get my purity crystal, and there i made the big mistake--->i stepped inside with my mage, and there i came to the magic barriers and the runes i was supposed to step on to get rid of the barriers- then there was a locked door!and my mage had a tooluse of only 2!, and a piercing crystal didnt do any good, so i decided to reunite the pary with the editor, and come back with my warrior to unlock the door, and when i renited my split party, and even reset towns, i couldn't step back into the portal to the crystal soul's chamber!! i am stuck please help!is there any way i can get the crystal of purity now? perhaps with the editor?

PS:is there any way to take of a cursed item? i remember that, in the avernum triology, there was an option in the editor to "uncurse items", but i didn't notice that option in BoA....help?

PPS: is there any way to get that dragon scroll of Morog's after i choose her other reward??

PPPS:what are poison potions for???

PPPPS:please help me, i got only some days left to complete the Run

PPPPPS:WHAT KIND OF A DEVIL'S ITEM IS MOROGS SCEPTER???!?

PPPPPPS:look how i managed to stick in all of my questions in a single topic without doubleposting :D :D

--------------------
------------------
So far,so good...SO WHAT?!
Apprentice
Member # 4594
Profile #1
I find that there is a uncurse item in the character editor.
Warrior
Member # 4202
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by Black Hawk Dan:

PPS: is there any way to get that dragon scroll of Morog's after i choose her other reward??
Yes. Look around Morog's fort... it's very well hidden and hard to get to, and Morog will become hostile if you take it.

quote:
PPPS:what are poison potions for???
Nothing.

quote:
PPPPPS:WHAT KIND OF A DEVIL'S ITEM IS MOROGS SCEPTER???!?
It's a bow type item that doesn't require ammunition and uses Mage Spells skill instead of Bows skill and doesn't have a missile picture.

--------------------
Creator of the 3D Blades of Avernum Editor for Mac. Get it at Ingenious Isaac's Illusion, my web page. Better yet, get Battle for Wesnoth, a wonderful free TBS game.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #3
Did anyone else see the topic title and immediately think of BIGG SKULL?

EDIT : Anyone who immediately thought of Zankozzie instead should be shot, of course.

[ Tuesday, June 22, 2004 05:56: Message edited by: Imban ]
Apprentice
Member # 4361
Profile #4
thanks, but that still doesnt answer my 1st question though,about the purity crystal, o and btw, does my throun missile skill affect the damg done by morogs scepter?
PS:i think that the scepter doesnt shoot beams, nor does it shoot rocks or arrows, it must be a sniper riffile
:D :D :D

EDIT:O, and also , where EXACTLY is the draconian scroll hiddel?

[ Tuesday, June 22, 2004 07:54: Message edited by: Black Hawk Dan ]

--------------------
------------------
Apprentice
Member # 4361
Profile #5
thanks, but that still doesnt answer my 1st question though,about the purity crystal, o and btw, does my throun missile skill affect the damg done by morogs scepter?
PS:i think that the scepter doesnt shoot beams, nor does it shoot rocks or arrows, it must be a sniper riffile
:D :D :D

--------------------
------------------
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #6
You can add special items through the character editor.
Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #7
Well if your strong enough to just kill Khoth you can return to the run at will. But you would need to be very strong to kill Khoth. If you do kill him you get: Khoth's Charm and Eye of Khoth.

NOTE:If you give Khoth one of the three items BEFORE killing him then you will not be able to return when you pass the wall.

--------------------
"Yeah-- you're right. You christians are far too persecuted nowadays. I mean it. We really should stop feeding you to the lions." --TM

"Ancient Blessings" My unfinished (and likely to remain that way) BoA scenario.
Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #8
Khoth's Charm
10% Resist: Elements, Magic
5% Less Chance to be Hit
Regenerates Health

Eye of Khoth
+250 pionts of Healing
(once per day)

--------------------
"Yeah-- you're right. You christians are far too persecuted nowadays. I mean it. We really should stop feeding you to the lions." --TM

"Ancient Blessings" My unfinished (and likely to remain that way) BoA scenario.
Apprentice
Member # 4361
Profile #9
AHA!! So i'm not the only one who likes to doublepost!!!

:P :P :P :P

[ Wednesday, June 23, 2004 02:18: Message edited by: Black Hawk Dan ]

--------------------
------------------
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #10
You also like to spam. >_____<
Apprentice
Member # 4361
Profile #11
[quote=Imban]
[b]You also like to spam. >_____
Agent
Member # 14
Profile #12
Posts that are related to BoA can still be spam. Maybe you might even get canned.

--------------------
Dragyn Bob

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!"-The Divine Comedy
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #13
But if you give him all three quest items you get two neat items the Mithril Woven Robe, the Shield of Life. Then you can kill him and take the other two items. Plus go in and plunder the rest of his stuff. I passed the first two barriers then got stuck on runes. There is a dead party after the magic barriers in Khoths area. Also one of the walls can be destroyed with move mountains and you can look at some of Khoths books.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Infiltrator
Member # 169
Profile #14
Actually, what you get depends on which item you give for passage, and which two for items.

Scroll: Slippers of Speed
Opal: Lifeshield
Crystal: Mithril Woven Robe