Za-Khazi Run question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Za-Khazi Run question
Apprentice
Member # 4525
Profile #25
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:

The Giant Chief drinks an invulnerability potion at the start of the battle with him, which means he really is invulnerable for a few rounds. Spend those rounds killing his allies or healing, then go after him.
I just stood outside the windows of the room he was in and had the mage charm all the other guys inside which in turn throughly ticked off the giant chief since he had to fight them and I continued dumping clouds of blades and arrows on him while suffering no harm whatsoever. It was far easier than I had imagined it would be.

[ Monday, June 21, 2004 21:49: Message edited by: ronnb ]
Apprentice
Member # 4672
Profile #26
quote:
Originally written by dram:

well i just gave myself the GiantSlayer :)

Where?
I need it - please tell me where?
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #27
quote:
Originally written by sh:

quote:
Originally written by dram:

well i just gave myself the GiantSlayer :)

Where?
I need it - please tell me where?

No idea where Dram got it from, but all you have to do is use the character editor to give it to you. It's item number 348. All you have to do is press on the ADVANCED FEATURES button in the Character Editor, Press ADD ITEM, and type in the number 348.

:D Even Archimages have to cheat :D

- Magic is the most important thing since our evolution

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Shock Trooper
Member # 3605
Profile Homepage #28
What i dont get in this scenario is why they dont transport the wands up the secret passage. Its safer and you could get loads more that from a small boat going down the run. Oh and a tip i havent seen here, dont trade the scroll with morog straight away, but trade it for the charm and the information on the opal. You can steal the scroll later. And the treasures you can get fro trading the items with Khoth are Slippers of Speed (+1 AP) and a Mithril Woven Robe.

Does anyone know what to do with the statue near morogs castle? The one in the cave with the Wyrm's Fang.

--------------------
"But The Damage is Irreversible"
Warrior
Member # 226
Profile #29
If you do kill khoth he drops these as well:

Eye of Khoth - +250 healing points (once per day)

Khoth's Charm - +10% Resistances: Elements, Magic
+5% Less chance to be hit
Regenerates Health

I managed to smack him with my four slith party.

--------------------
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

§ Behold the Stamp, for it sticks to the same thing until it reaches its destination! (Apt for us scenario designers!!) §
Warrior
Member # 4710
Profile #30
For all those who are interested, the Giantslayer can be found by defeating eight Dark Wyrms north of the dungeon where you find the hidden Vahnatai outpost (The town is called Wormy Hollow). They are located in a small swampy area that you find through a secret passage. You can also find them if you leave the Troglodyte fortress and hug the eastern wall as you go upwards. :cool:

--------------------
Life is short. Use a Mac.

Pages