Abt training button and trapping spirit VoDT..

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Abt training button and trapping spirit VoDT..
Warrior
Member # 3376
Profile #0
guys what's up with the training screen aka button. Whenever u level up, it will change from info to train then u can click on it to train however at times when u level up doing certain scenes or doing battles u won't be able to click on the train button coz it ain't there.. when u click info ur points are there.. bug?
Another thing abt VoDT, wazzup with the green thing/spirt u trying to catch but never able to.. is there something amiss? i met it twice both it got away and a screen said nothing happen... :mad:
Infiltrator
Member # 169
Profile #1
In BoA you can train in any town. You may not train while outdoors or in combat mode. The info button has always switched to 'train' whenever you have skill points that you can spend and are somewhere you can spend them.

Incidentally, I strongly encourage you to write words out in full, rather than using annoying abbreviations.

[ Saturday, June 12, 2004 07:57: Message edited by: Namothil ]
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by Rinoa Heartily:

guys what's up with the training screen aka button. Whenever u level up, it will change from info to train then u can click on it to train however at times when u level up doing certain scenes or doing battles u won't be able to click on the train button coz it ain't there.. when u click info ur points are there.. bug?
Another thing abt VoDT, wazzup with the green thing/spirt u trying to catch but never able to.. is there something amiss? i met it twice both it got away and a screen said nothing happen... :mad:

You can train in any town so long as you are not in combat mode. Combat Mode and Outdoors are impossible to train in. AND PLEASE TALK ENGLISH!!!

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
You can always check the character information screen, and it will always tell you how many skill points you have available, but you can only train when the button changes to the "Train" button. Once again, because redundancy is fun, that's when you are in a town and not in combat mode.

—Alorael, who isn't sure what spirit you're talking about. Where do you encounter it?
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
The spirit's the one that wanders around outdoors near Pangle's place. I believe you can talk to it after you've finished the scenario (i.e. cleaned up the waste).

And Micael, what's the point of repeating exactly what people before you have said?

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #5
He wanted to say PLEASE TALK ENGLISH.
;) I would support this request.

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?