stuck in VoDT!Help!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: stuck in VoDT!Help!
Apprentice
Member # 4361
Profile #0
all my chars are about lv 12, i am now in the lowest level
of the school, i found the place with lots of barrels filled with green goo, and i've scavanged the place from top to bottom, found the control chamber, which seems to be out of order, and i dunno where to go, i seem to be stuck....how do i get rid of the waste and what are the 4 secret rooms with quickfire for, and where do i have to go now??? :confused:

[ Friday, May 07, 2004 07:18: Message edited by: durachok ]

--------------------
------------------
So far,so good...SO WHAT?!
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #1
There is a hint book for VoDT in the BoA Manual, that came with the download.

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #2
Talk to Pangle, he's on the surface.

--------------------
The Home of 8-bit Theater!

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 4361
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Ragnarok Hellcaller:

Talk to Pangle, he's on the surface.
Where the hell is this Pangle guy??(i know hes on the surfase, but where on the surfase?)

--------------------
------------------
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
His home's in the far southwest. One of the side exits to the School opens out near it.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 4361
Profile #5
ok, so i found Pangle, payed for some papers, dunno wheather he gave them to me or not, i just payed for them, killed the hYdras for him, and now i found this big tower, i think it was called main control or someting, found the room with 3 controls, but i can't activate any of them, so...what do i do now??

--------------------
------------------
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #6
You need the power crystal I believe. If it is the same as on BoE, which I presume it is, then you need to head back to the surface. In the NorthWestern corner there is a group of goblins which has what you are looking for.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Apprentice
Member # 4296
Profile #7
Thats not true. I have beaten the VoDT.
The Crystal of Power is in the hands of a group of Vahnatai, and they are under the Library, and one of them has that crystal. One of them also tells you where you can get the Opening stone (or something like that) and where you can get the papers you need. That crystal is not in the hands of any goblins at all. I know that.

--------------------
I, Grah-Hoth, will rule both in Avernum and on the surface.
Shock Trooper
Member # 2775
Profile Homepage #8
written by BlackHawk Dan:
ok, so i found Pangle, payed for some papers, dunno wheather he gave them to me or not, i just payed for them, killed the hYdras for him, and now i found this big tower, i think it was called main control or someting, found the room with 3 controls, but i can't activate any of them, so...what do i do now??

You need to get the papers from one of Pangle's storage sheds. The papers are in a chest. The demo walkthrough explains the rest.

--------------------
"I can't give you brains," said the Wizard of Oz to the Scarecrow, "but I can give you a diploma." - L. Frank Baum
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #9
quote:
Originally written by Grah-Hoth:

Thats not true. That crystal is not in the hands of any goblins at all. I know that.
Well then I apologize. I guess that would account for Spidweb fixing an error as there were two power crystals in the BoE version.

[ Thursday, May 13, 2004 08:30: Message edited by: Lt. Sullust ]

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Shock Trooper
Member # 4239
Profile #10
The Goblins have one of the stone keys to get into the School in BoA VotDT. Maybe he used the wrong item key in the BoE version?

--------------------
There are two kinds of game players...those who are newbies, and those who were.
Warrior
Member # 1345
Profile Homepage #11
Spoiler!!!! WATCH OUT! First scenario SERIOUS SPOILER!

Well, If you need to know ***exactly*** what you need to stop the chemicals or whatever they are from poisoning everything, you need to run into some...'aliens'...camped somewhere on the lower levels of the second part of the school. They should inform you what to get and where to get it. and what to do once you get them. hope this helps.

--------------------
I may come across sounding more official then I actually am. Or not.