Special ability lost in Za-Khazi Run

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Special ability lost in Za-Khazi Run
Warrior
Member # 4186
Profile #0
In Za-Khazi Run I lost a special ability from licorns but noticed that only after many game saving and progress.

I took back a much older save game but succeed get trapped without seeing how to escape an area!

So afterall I'd like get back the ability without to have to get back to an old save game.

Is there any way to get it back?

It disapear when you use the ability more than one a day then second time the button disapear and never come back.
Warrior
Member # 4186
Profile #1
No solution? To get back the skill for one of my character, it's fine if it's through cheating from character editor (I see the lost of this skill as a bug so I don't care to cheat to solve that).

I try the character editor but I don't see how I could restore the skill. Any suggestions?

Also, I don't want check the hint guide but at my replay I got stuck in the area where you can steal Morog's treasure. I entered the area, a green rune was closing the door, but by puting the leader on it and last member near a lever, I could open the door enter the area and not trigger it's close.

But now I want escape, going to the green rune close the door and I'm stuck. I founded a secret area with a rune but it doesn't seem to help me escape the area. Is there any way to escape?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
Losing the Unicorn Call if you use it twice in a day seems to be a bug in the scenario. I don't think you can get it back, as it's a scenario-specific custom skill.

As for Morog's treasure, I got back out using the fight/end combat bug (end combat and you'll sometimes be moved a couple of steps forward, even past a special encounter). I'm not sure what the "correct" way to do it is.

[ Saturday, April 10, 2004 03:44: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 4204
Profile #3
There's a secret door in the lava right around the corner from the porticullis. You can use that to by pass the rune/lever crap altogether.

--------------------
What really went on there, we only have this excerpt...
Warrior
Member # 720
Profile #4
I had lost the unicorn ability as well for one of my characters (I have two). My magic user lost it when I had lost track of whether or she had used it that day. Although, at the time, I had not realized that I had lost it until much later (when I had noticed that only my fighter still had it; fortunately it works for the entire party at once). Atleast, now I know why it disappeared in the first place.

--------------------
-Daravon
Warrior
Member # 4186
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:

As for Morog's treasure, I got back out using the fight/end combat bug (end combat and you'll sometimes be moved a couple of steps forward, even past a special encounter). I'm not sure what the "correct" way to do it is.
Cheater! But thanks to focus my attention on that, that tricks could help me in another stuck case.

quote:
Originally written by Wotan:

There's a secret door in the lava right around the corner from the porticullis. You can use that to by pass the rune/lever crap altogether.
you probably means the lava area inside the treasure area. Thanks a lot, I was believing I hadn't trigger something before :) .

Honestely it's a bit late, I already took back my first saving and succeed fail the scenario! But I am replaying it and this hint will help a lot.

quote:
Originally written by Daravon:

I had lost the unicorn ability as well for one of my characters
...when I had noticed that only my fighter still had it; fortunately it works for the entire party at once

Lol I didn't quoted that at all :) . Thanks for the hint.

[ Sunday, April 11, 2004 01:21: Message edited by: Vent ]