Getting rid of webs

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Getting rid of webs
Apprentice
Member # 2262
Profile #0
I have found getting webbed to be THE most annoying/hindering thing that happens to party members. I can't figure out how to get rid of the web effect without resting. Which, while I'm doing Z-K Run, is something I'm avoiding. Is there a way to get rid of it?
Apprentice
Member # 3618
Profile #1
Stand still for one turn per web. (This can be achieved by clicking the "wait" button, or by pressing "w" or "5".)
Warrior
Member # 1505
Profile #2
You know, that does need to be more obvious. Although I can't remember a time when I didn't know that...

--------------------
-Newtfeet
Apprentice
Member # 3618
Profile #3
It says it in the manual.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4180
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by ThirdParty:

It says it in the manual.
As well as in the dialog that comes up the very first time you get webbed. :)

--------------------
-spyderbytes
Apprentice
Member # 2262
Profile #5
Thanks! I couldn't find it in the manual, but I'm not much of a manual reader. Apparently, I'm not much of a dialogue box reader, either. ;)
BANNED
Member # 4227
Profile #6
You can just get rid of the webs by standing next to it and looking at it so why get webbed at all? and if you do you just press wait and it clears the webs!!!!!!!

--------------------
who farted?
Warrior
Member # 4186
Profile #7
quote:
Originally written by lemmy:

You can just get rid of the webs by standing next to it and looking at it so why get webbed at all? and if you do you just press wait and it clears the webs!!!!!!!
Because you get web during a fight, because you did the wrong click, because you find faster get webbed and just press 5 after, and many more reasons :) .
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #8
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally written by lemmy:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because you get web during a fight, because you did the wrong click, because you find faster get webbed and just press 5 after, and many more reasons .
That made absolutly no sense.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #9
No, it just used poor grammar.

What it meant is, approximately:

1. You get webbed during combat (ie. by spiders or by spells.) You cannot avoid this by standing next to the web and looking at it.

2. You step into webs by mistake. It's easy to do double steps in Avernum if you click once.

3. You find it more comfortable to click twice (on the web and yourself), than to press L and click.

All these are reasons for why you might get webbed despite the wonderful fact that you can clear webs by looking at them with L. :)

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Warrior
Member # 4186
Profile #10
Lol thanks Arancaytar for the nice translation :P .