A Perfect Forest, HELP!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A Perfect Forest, HELP!
Apprentice
Member # 17956
Profile #0
Gha! I HATE this senario SO MUCH. Three times I have goten totaly stuck, first with the spy, then the acursed mirror puzzle, and now I cant figure out how to turn on the telporter to get me back out of the dungion! Some one PLEASE throw me a bone, or better yet a walkthrough. Thank you all in advance for the help.

--------------------
Deus Mechanicus!
Infiltrator
Member # 10578
Profile Homepage #1
This too is a mirror puzzle, as you may have guessed. Bring some mirrors south and direct the beam to one of the orbs next to the teleporter. It's not terribly hard. After that, you're pretty much done with the scenario.

Also, you'll get a great bow right at the end. Don't underestimate it.

[ Sunday, May 11, 2008 08:41: Message edited by: Taliesin ]

--------------------
Love is the movement.
Apprentice
Member # 17956
Profile #2
I nearly didnt get the bow! I walked right over it and got the text button by acident. Good news is that I did get it and the bracelet. I am very temped to go looking for the sequil, but this one was SUCH A PAIN that I doubt i will ever play any of the senarios by this author. Thank you for the help.

--------------------
Deus Mechanicus!
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #3
Don't bet on finding a sequel. This was Stareye's first and only (BoA) scenario.

--------------------
Nioca's Citadel
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #4
Spears and Emulations kicked ass. Don't let APF and its ****tastic puzzle turn you off of *i's scenarios.

--------------------
"NOW PASS ME MY BOOTS. I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH A FACE." -Nikki

Tales From the Tabard Inn: Now if only there was a 3600 Hour Contest.....
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
All of Stareye's scenarios have hard puzzles. Most have hard puzzles that don't suck.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 17956
Profile #6
Ere we go again. So I decided to try an easyer senario, Rats a Plenty, and im stuck again. I have allmost all of the stuff the wizard needs to find the rat lair and let me finish the senario, but I cant figure out how to get the fresh milk out of the stupid cow. GHA! I so totaly am going to stop playing the senarios that are rated on the "best senario" list if this keeps up.

--------------------
Deus Mechanicus!
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #7
There are two solutions. The first is to get a bucket, some forage, and then try to milk the cow. There should be a bucket in the shed near the cow, and the forage can be gathered in the wheat-looking field near the cow (it's a special encounter; you either have to step in the field or search it, I can't remember which).

The second, assuming you have the latest version of RA, is to whack the cow on the head, and then return to the wizard.

If you don't want tricky puzzles, I suggest Tale from the Tabard Inn as your next scenario from the top scenarios.

EDIT: Tales from Terabithia is not a known scenario. :)

[ Monday, May 12, 2008 18:27: Message edited by: Amyth ]

--------------------
Nioca's Citadel
Apprentice
Member # 17956
Profile #8
I have the forage and the bucket but I dont have a 'milk cow' option in the daioluge box or anywhere else for that matter. Where to next?

BTW I tried to give you a good rateing for your help but you seem to be unrateable.

[ Monday, May 12, 2008 14:54: Message edited by: The0Ghost ]

--------------------
Deus Mechanicus!
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #9
On the very first dialogue node, there should be an option that reads,
quote:
"A cow! That is the source of fresh milk! I must milk this beast!"
Now, if you aren't getting this message, then something is messed up with the scenario somehow. To fix it, go to the Blades of Avernum Character editor on the main menu, load the party, go to advanced, and select Add Special Item from the list that appears. In the first dialog box that appears after that, type "5" (without quotes), and then type "1" in the second dialog box that appears (again, without quotes). Then go back to the wizard.

AMEND: I turned off ratings a while ago. Mainly just because I could.

[ Monday, May 12, 2008 18:32: Message edited by: Amyth ]

--------------------
Nioca's Citadel