Valley of Dead Things stone

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Valley of Dead Things stone
Apprentice
Member # 17240
Profile #0
Could anyone tell me what the number is on the avernum editor for the opening stone thing. My character who was holding it died so now it's lost. Any help would be great, thanks.
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #1
The number should be 478.

--------------------
Don't judge a sentence until you know all the words.

Be grateful you have your unsellabe trowels -Goldenking

My scenario: Muffins n' Hell
Shock Trooper
Member # 10488
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by IntoExile:

My character who was holding it died so now it's lost.
In outdoor combat, I'm assuming? Why didn't you just have another character pick it up?

Also, I believe there are three opening stones available, so you may be able to find another one. I think you can buy one from some kobolds east of the magery school... and you may be able to get one in Muck... and there's the one in the first town whose name I forget.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by Celtic Minstrel:

and you may be able to get one in Muck...
Dude, don't trip. Muck's in ASR. :P

This is an excerpt from TrueSite for Blades, a website created and run by our very own Jewels/Gizmo (you should check it out, by the way; very helpful):

quote:
To enter the school, you need to find a black opening stone. There are three that can be found. North of the school (to the northeast), you can find a group of kobolds wandering around. If you speak with them, you can pay to get a stone. There is a beggar named Kharl in the center of Sweetgrove. If you speak with him, you can pay for an opening stone.

Finally, Axel suggests you should speak with someone named Avizo. He is in Fort Talrus, in the room next to where you started. After Axel tells you about Avizo, Avizo will tell you where his opening stone is. Avizo’s store is in the center of town. Break in and search the potted plant in the back room.
(There you go, Jewels. Save you the trouble.)

[ Sunday, May 11, 2008 14:08: Message edited by: Gavin ]

--------------------
Do not provoke the turtles.
They do not like being provoked.

-Lenar

ET reminds me of myself before I was taken into a small chatroom by TM, Alec, and various other members. They then proceeded to beat some sense into me...
-Lt. Sullust

My website: Nemesis' Refuge (Last Update: 3/16/08)
Shock Trooper
Member # 10488
Profile #4
Edit: Oops, I accidentally clicked Quote instead of edit. See next post.

[ Sunday, May 11, 2008 18:25: Message edited by: Celtic Minstrel ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 10488
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Gavin:

quote:
Originally written by Celtic Minstrel:

and you may be able to get one in Muck...
Dude, don't trip. Muck's in ASR. :P

Oops. The swamp town, anyway – whatever it's called.

Of course, your post suggests that I was incorrect. On second thoughts, I think that town had a person who will buy the spare opening stones, if you have more than one.

[ Sunday, May 11, 2008 18:25: Message edited by: Celtic Minstrel ]