Pets?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Pets?
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #25
Ahem. There is only one Orb of Thralni, and I'm sure that Khoth willingly endured the bondage because he's in to that sort of thing.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #26
I'm sure they gave him a good book, a Rubix cube, and plenty of light and food. He wouldn't even notice when they built a fort around him.

—Alorael, who can be like that himself sometimes. What's more important, emergency klaxons or literature?
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #27
Perhaps he had a little newbie-munching wolf to ease his captivity.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
====
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #28
quote:
Originally written by Drakefyre:

Ahem. There is only one Orb of Thralni.
I betcha the Empire had several in reserve for such uses, giving only one to Thralni for his expedition. Wouldn't you do the same for your pet dragon? But the Empire was embarassed to admit they would use such priceless artifacts for their shnookiekins, and so pretended Thralni had the only one.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #29
However, they would not be named after Thralni.

--------------------
====
====
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #30
Ah. You got me there!
Apprentice
Member # 4028
Profile #31
Pet would be cool... something like the xian skull, stupid, annoying and useless ;D but seriously, a pet would be nice. Or a slave... anyway, something usefull and funny, not the kind of stupid, mute creation like in geneforce :(
Something more like.. umm... virtual pet? (mm.. virtualpet-syndrom strikes again)

--------------------
Haist' huilu
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #32
quote:
Originally written by millakko:

Something more like.. umm... virtual pet? (mm.. virtualpet-syndrom strikes again)
OT, sorry, but... Neopets?

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #33
I think it would be possible to make a Xian Skull in BoA. Why you would want to is a different, harder, question.

--------------------
Barcoorah: I even did it to a big dorset ram.

New Mac BoE
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #34
I can't say I've ever had "neo-pet syndrome" before. Or the want to recreate the Xian Skull.

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Warrior
Member # 3117
Profile #35
I think there should be a Xian furby or a Xian parrot.. hehe...
Warrior
Member # 3480
Profile Homepage #36
FURBYS MUST DIE! ahem on topic I would really like a pet Dark Wrym, just dont forget to feed it though...
Posts: 169 | Registered: Wednesday, September 24 2003 07:00
Canned
Member # 4042
Profile #37
I voted for mortrax :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D

Because he likes humans is friendly and wise too!
Agent
Member # 1934
Profile Homepage #38
Mortrax is dead. Why would someone pull a dead dragon around. I voted for Athron b/c she has baby dragons that kick butt.

--------------------
You acquire an item: Radio Free Foil
Apprentice
Member # 3920
Profile Homepage #39
hehe. A pet would rock. I've always wanted to have my very own legion of undead spawn to take over various sectors of the world! :D .

The idea comes to mind that having a Dark Wyrm as a pet would guarantee a safe house :D I'd use one just to guard my little fortress in the forest ;)

And the idea of actually making a Xian Skull is punishable by anhilation :eek: . That evil creation was a freakin pest, and I was dumb enough to keep it with me until mid-point of the game!! GUH! (the thought of "dropping" it didn't occur to me...)

I would personally want to create a little fuzzy ball of torment and name it Furzy T1000--the apidemy of all out destruction :D (then I'd have it clean my room...heheh)

--------------------
"I am not stubborn, your just stupid."
Warrior
Member # 3946
Profile Homepage #40
anyway... on the subject... maybe the pets would be similar to creations on geneforge w/o 2+ intelligents?
Shock Trooper
Member # 3862
Profile #41
This is an old topic and what I am about to post doesn't really relate to it but are there any new food types, junk food, for example. I would love to feed my adventurers doritoes, brownies, and twinkies.

Just to make this relate to the topic just a teeny bit I chose Athron... don't know why so don't ask.

[ Monday, March 15, 2004 16:36: Message edited by: chaosfox ]

--------------------
Legends tell that Avernum,
Is a gateway to the underworld,
from which the dead never return,
Well thats a lie because im here now aren't I.
--------------------------------
"Never get into a fight with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #42
I doubt new food types will be included as standard with BoA, but there's nothing preventing you from making them and adding them to your own scenarios.

—Alorael, who doesn't see how it's worth the effort, especially since food isn't a popular item anyway. But if you want a humorous atmosphere and items to go with it, knock yourself out.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00

Pages