Blades Forge !!! (to denote importance)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Blades Forge !!! (to denote importance)
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #0
Hey designers! Make sure you properly tag your scenarios so that they show up in a search. I just looked for exclusively BoA and it only showed 4 scenarios. For example, A Good Beginning is not tagged by platform or rating, so it never shows up in a reduced search.

:)

--------------------
Synergy, et al - "I don't get it."

Argon - "I'm at a loss for words..."
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #1
Kill Them Dead transcends platform.

Thanks for the notice :)

--------------------
Enraged Slith's Blades of Avernum Website

Kill Them Dead - Rate it now at CSR!
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #2
Thanks for mentioning it. I thought I had entered it for WtRM, but apparently not...

Which reminds me that whenever I try to download Muffins n' Hell, I get a "Page not found" error.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.
Co-designed with Nikki: El Presidente.

Give us your drek!
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by Jumpin' Salmon:

Hey designers! Make sure you properly tag your scenarios so that they show up in a search. I just looked for exclusively BoA and it only showed 4 scenarios. For example, A Good Beginning is not tagged by platform or rating, so it never shows up in a reduced search.

:)

It's hardly a loss. :P I'll get right on to fixing it.

Edit/Addit: Yeah, I'd already tagged them, because when I went to edit the page, the tags were already there. They're showing up in searches now though.

Also, whats the deal with download links? None of my scenarios can be downloaded, yet where the links should be you can see the size of each file...

[ Tuesday, February 26, 2008 07:43: Message edited by: The Sisters Cassidy. ]

--------------------
Nikki's Nook - La maison de mon rêve?
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #4
I've tagged Stairway. (I'd swear I had before, but whatever, it's labeled now.)

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #5
There was some weird bug that wiped out most of the scenario tags on the Blades Forge. Both Platform and Content Ratings were being reset to a blank value for some reason, but I guess that Arancaytar fixed whatever was causing it.

--------------------
Hz'ii'zt a'iiencf coxnen a'bn'z'p pahuen yzpa'zuhb be'tt'phukh'kn az'ii'ova mxn't bhcizvi'fl?

Nioca's Citadel - A resource for BoA graphics and scripts, as well as my scenarios.
In Last Hope's Light RP - The end is near...
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #6
I think I fixed it. If you notice it happening again on a scenario you know you tagged, tell me.

Also, I've fixed the spaces-in-filename issue. Note for the future: The dirtiest hack is more effective than the best attempt to document or educate the user on what input does or does not work. :P