Magus of Cattalon - Oh, for a hair of the dog.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Magus of Cattalon - Oh, for a hair of the dog.
Apprentice
Member # 5457
Profile #0
In the depths of the giant fortress, I came across some alcohol of dubious nature. Oh my, thought I, now I'm drunk. How delightfully naughty. Except it doesn't seem to be going away. And I don't seem to be able to damage anything anymore. And nothing seems to cure drunkenness. So... HALP
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #1
I think drunkenness may only go away with time; Divine Restoration might remove it, since it removes webs, but even if it does and you have priest who can normally cast it, I'm not sure if he/she could while drunk.

I would say your options are probably to hide in a corner and wait for a really long time, or to use the character editor. If you can get outside resting would be a good way to kill the time to get rid of it.

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #2
Drunkenness only effects Dexterity, so you should be in the clear for casting spells. Of course, if with the drunkenness also comes Dumbfounding, you might have a problem.

And I think the only way to sober up is with time. Not even Divine Restoration helps. Of course, my memory could be a little rusty.

--------------------
Hz'ii'zt a'iiencf coxnen a'bn'z'p pahuen yzpa'zuhb be'tt'phukh'kn az'ii'ova mxn't bhcizvi'fl?

Nioca's Citadel - A resource for BoA graphics and scripts, as well as my scenarios.
In Last Hope's Light RP - The end is near...
Shock Trooper
Member # 5459
Profile Homepage #3
If I remember correctly that drunkenness only starts to wear off once you've reached the second part of the fortress.

--------------------
Some of these BoA scenarios might be good:
Backwater Calls, Magus of Cattalon, Rats Aplenty, Outpost Valley
Get them here
Visit The Lyceum for all your rating needs.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #4
Moral: Never drink anything brewed by a species more than 6 feet taller than you.

--------------------
TM: "I want BoA to grow. Evolve where the food ladder has rungs to be reached."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.