IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO, Aphobia, and Avatar released!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO, Aphobia, and Avatar released!
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #0
TM's three 24-hour scenarios are out:

http://www.geocities.com/terrorsmartyr/scenariosboa/index.html

I personally recommend Avatar.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #1
You know when I first saw this title in the forum menu I thought "Please not another noob thread"

I stand corrected sir *bows*.

--------------------
"I must admit, killing mortals is much easier that killing demons. If you remove a demon's head, all you end up with is something that tries to bite your ankles." -Valen
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #2
Right... After reading the descriptions I have no idea what to think of any of the scenarios. My first inclination is to think "what the hell", my second inclination i to think "oh my god". And one of them has Pleasantville, so I'm curious.

Oh well. I'll find some time to rush through them.

EDIT: I apoligize for my early opinion. I looked at it all, and I'm actually amazed by how it looks. for a 24-hour scenario it looks really well. What I'm getting very, very curious about, is the town names. Places like Pleasantville (WtRM?) and Pilgrim's rest (some place in South Africa?)... I wonder where TM got them from...

[ Friday, October 05, 2007 09:48: Message edited by: Thralni ]

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #3
[15:19] terrorsmartyr: Where did I get the name "Pilgrim's Rest?" It's literally a place for pilgrims to rest at.

That... yeah. :P

EDIT: Also, IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO and Aphobia are about TMery. Avatar is about religion and is an actual scenario with actual combat and plot and stuff.

[ Friday, October 05, 2007 10:24: Message edited by: Imban ]
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #4
TM: I assumed that's what you meant, but since I was in some seemingly to South Africans very important village called Pilgrim's rest (and maybe you were there and wanted to use its name or whatever), I thought it might have come from there. A little far-fetched, though, I know.

Imban: Avatar seemed also most interesting.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #5
I personally recommend playing TM's recently released scenarios. They were v.good, at least back in the day when I ran through them.

--------------------
Synergy, et al - "I don't get it."

Thralni - "a lot of people are ... too weird to be trusted"
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #6
IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO should be played by everybody who has access to BoA. Aphobia is great too, just not as great.