Question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Question
Apprentice
Member # 9688
Profile #0
Does anyone know why you can't download the untested and untried scenarios? Becuase if they need to be tested I'm willing to try them out.
Also does anyone know how to finish the Dilacia scenario? I got to the point where you figure out who the mastermind is but never could get into his tower, and the only other place I coudn't explore (right next to the town that had been destroyed) I coudn't reach cause it was blocked by rocks you can't use move mountains on! Does anyone know how to beat the scenario?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
Originally written by Darkling:

Does anyone know why you can't download the untested and untried scenarios? Becuase if they need to be tested I'm willing to try them out.
You can. What problem are you having trying to download them?

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #2
I suggest you don't use the data base at Spiderweb Software because this has the latest versions of scenarios and has more!

As for the scenario...I haven't played it so I can't help you on that.

Edit -Removed paragraph

[ Saturday, August 18, 2007 16:31: Message edited by: Iffy ]

--------------------
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I have an addiction to Spiderweb games.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #3
Actually it appears that he is right. Marianne updated the tables to add Eph's new scenarios, but the actual files for the windows downloads aren't there. Email spidweb to notify her, and in the meantime use Shadow Vale (Iffy's link) or get them from Eph's site.

As for Dilecia, once you've thoroughly searched the library in Smolt, you should return to Tuchin at the Academy for further instructions.

--------------------
"Heart of Earth located in Europe, Ass of Earth located in USA."

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #4
Hunh. That's odd... I swear I included the Windows files when I submitted the scenarios.

--------------------
TM: "I want BoA to grow. Evolve where the food ladder has rungs to be reached."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Apprentice
Member # 9688
Profile #5
You probably did but I had to download from Truesite (or whatever it's called) but the spiderweb software site would not let me download.