Magical Effects?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Magical Effects?
Warrior
Member # 7980
Profile #0
I'm playing the 1st Scenario on the Demo.

Is there a list of Magical Effects and there icons for Blades of Avernum? One of my characters has one that's there all the time.

If I go to the healer will she be able to remove it. The icon is light grey, round and looks like a snowflake.

Thanks
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #1
Does that character have less AP? Have you walked through any webs lately? If so, you're covered in spider webs. Just wait a couple of turns and they'll go away.

You should be able to find a list of all effects in the PDF instructions.

--------------------
A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.
- Steven Wright
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #2
You can consult the "Blades of Avernum Manual, Order Form" which is a pdf that can be found in the Blades of Avernum data folder. There is a section in there called "Conditions" that lists all the magical effects.

It sounds, though, like you are webbed. Webs slow your characters, and must be cleaned by pausing several times (Hit the wait button until the webs disappear.)

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #3
If it looks like a spiderweb your covered in webs. If it looks like a dark mark you have the Dread Curse.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #4
Dread Curse is a skill, not a status. It's the regular curse that reduces hit chance and power that's a status.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes