Bonus Army

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Bonus Army
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #0
I'm still having problems with the walls being all in black. To begin the scenario I get a warning about a graphic which has failed to load: sheet 500 icon 8. Everything else is fine, but the walls doors and so on are black. Actually it would be a cool effect for a future scenario. I've tried to re-download it many times. Nothing works.

Edit: I can open what I assume are the wall graphics, meaning they are in present. But BOA fails to load them.

IMAGE(http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e352/guttttts/Picture1.png?t=1180845193)

IMAGE(http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e352/guttttts/Picture2.png?t=1180845272)

[ Saturday, June 02, 2007 19:34: Message edited by: VCH ]

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
So, this means one of three things, and it depends on which platform you have. If Windows, it means that the .bmp files are missing for some reason. If Mac, it either means that the .cmg is corrupted (and should be replaced by taking the Windows .bmps and importing them into a new .cmg via Niemand's Graphic Adjuster), or that the .cmg is missing.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #2
Yeah, I've had the same error. I'm on Mac OS 10.4.9. I'll try what you suggested, Ephesos.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #3
I'm guessing this is a Mac thing, since Windoze would just give you an unhandled exception, and kill BoA.

GraphicAdjuster, or redownloading from somewhere else (Maybe TM's own site?) should help.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #4
TM's site hasn't been updated since some time last year. In fact, I think it's been a full year since the last update.

EDIT: Just checked. The last official update was back in January of 2006. Obviously, Echoes: Renegade was released sometime in summer/fall 2006, and the scenario is on his site. That said, neither Bonus Army nor Settlers is hosted on his site.

[ Monday, June 04, 2007 04:53: Message edited by: Nioca ]

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes