Frostbite

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Frostbite
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #0
Ok I have a problem. When your remaining group members are traveling up the mountain to Amun Sol Orrin turns around to face the beast. I try to exit the area but the text says I slowly turn around. But then noting happens. I just wait there, Orrin never moves and eventually the beast kills me. What's going on here?

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #1
Talk to Orrin.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #2
oh lol.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Apprentice
Member # 3262
Profile #3
Hi, I have another Frostbite question. We are at a cave to take shelter from a storm. I have been sent outside to gather firewood. I have met Erasmus who is studying a map outside. He has asked me to do two quests. He wants me to find Holly Berries and to find a peak ahead called Condor Height. I have wandered everywhere I can but I can't find either. Any suggestions?
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #4
The holly berries can be found by searching twin berry bushes. Look at the read-me to see what they and the other alchemical plants look like, because you will need them to beat this scenario.

You should see the peak about the same time you reach the hot springs and find the firewood. If you haven't done those yet, then there is a stepping stone path across the river.

Dikiyoba.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #5
The berries is a bit of a loose end. Originally you had to 'learn' how to gather each ingredient, so this was an important dialog. However, after I got rid of that feature I just left the dialog there to remind the player about herb gathering. You don't actually have to retrieve them to advance the plot (you'll see why soon) but if you aren't gathering ingredients you're going to have a rough time of things.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Apprentice
Member # 3262
Profile #6
Thanks for the tips Dikiyoba and Lazarus. It was the rocks across the stream that I missed. Now I am trapped in a small dungeon after getting hit across the head. Am I supposed to just wait from something to happen? I can see the crack in the wall, but I don't see how to get through it.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #7
If Dikiyoba remembers right, you are supposed to talk to Fabian through the crack, so try the talk button.
Apprentice
Member # 3262
Profile #8
Thanks Dikiyoba. Talking did the trick.