Where the Rivers Meet: may it flow safely for a long time.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Where the Rivers Meet: may it flow safely for a long time.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3174
Profile Homepage #25
Uh...still looking for a lil help on the above problem...

--------------------
Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle, melloneamin.
---------------------
Finder of impossible beta testing errors.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #26
It's not the above problem if it's on a different page, now is it? :P

You went down the wrong flight of stairs from the castle. There is another stairway near the courtyard. Simply walk up to the pool, head west through the triple doors, then north through the next door you see.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers Meet
Shock Trooper
Member # 3174
Profile Homepage #27
*snicker* thank you

--------------------
Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle, melloneamin.
---------------------
Finder of impossible beta testing errors.
Infiltrator
Member # 5410
Profile #28
Um, I scrambled around for a bit, went to MAyor Arbuckle in the East, came back and killed some Senarti at a grey hill, left, found out from Mayor Ruth I was to wipe out a Senarti fort, Found out from Flanagan it was that grey hill, went back (no guards) and couldn't enter the fort. Error? Do I require a restart?

--------------------
"Dikiyoba ... is demon ... drives people mad and ... do all sorts of strange things."

"You Spiderwebbians are mad, mad, mad as March hares."
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #29
It depends on what you mean by can't enter the fort. If you can't enter the town at all (in other words, you remain outdoors.), then it's a bug. If you just can't get through the gates into the fortress, then it's not a bug. Look in the trash pit for a secret passage.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
Infiltrator
Member # 5410
Profile #30
I remain outdoors. I have stepped on every square of that stinking (smells like fetid cat urine) hill.

[ Friday, October 13, 2006 10:26: Message edited by: 2bit ]

--------------------
"Dikiyoba ... is demon ... drives people mad and ... do all sorts of strange things."

"You Spiderwebbians are mad, mad, mad as March hares."
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #31
If you have the BoA Editor, open it. Then find the directory that contains the WtRM Scenario and open up the BAS file. Next, find the hill. Is there a pink rectangle on it? If not, find the place town button, click twice on the opening, and for the town number, type in 11. Save the scenario, you're done. When you start playing again, walk as far away as you can, and then come back. It should work.

If the pink rectangle is there, then you'll have to restart the scenario.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 7491
Profile #32
This is definitely a good first scenario. It's maybe a little grandiose for a first scenario, though...

I have to admit, I didn't like it all that much, though I did just finish Bahssikava and Exodus last month, so my enjoyment may have been coloured by that, and a lot of small... "inconsistencies"? Maybe its just me, but I was under the impression this was happening in a medieval/fantasy world... at least until I found a boy playing with toy cars, fears of a giant microwave under the earth, and a wizard named Benthol (which wouldn't have been bad,... except that a joke was made about it in dialogue).

If the scenario had been obviously humorous in other areas I probably would laughed at these, but as it was they were rather jarring anachronisms.

And then there's Ea. The ancient Sumerian goddess worshipped in the Empire HQ. Yeah... I'll let ye all figure out why that was irksome.

SO... So much for nitpicking. Aside from that, the scenario had many side quests, which I love; a good looking outdoors, and intrigue (even if that intrigue didn't always make a lot of sense).

I stopped playing because I couldn't get past the second set of gates mentioned above (yes, it is still above), but the scenario was interesting enough that I might go back and try to finish it now.

[ Friday, October 13, 2006 14:45: Message edited by: Wlerin ]
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #33
When you finish it, be sure to rate it on CSR !

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #34
I was in Rome for the past two weeks (schooltrip) and therefor i didn't answer the questions. So anyway, what gates are you exactly referring too? I saw some complaints about the creation halls, about the gates in the castle gates and about the Senarti fort.

EDIT: i forgot to mention that the thing about Ea and the chickens temple and all that you mentioned is my sens eof humor. You like it or you don't, and most SW's don't seem to like, for all I know.

[ Thursday, October 19, 2006 23:13: Message edited by: Thralni ]

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!

Pages