hunt Elram

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: hunt Elram
Apprentice
Member # 6764
Profile #0
Hey, I'm having trouble with the quest in the Valley of Dying Things...the one where the bounty hunter of Sweetgrove sends you to hunt and kill Elram. Where is this guy located? I've been searching everywhere for him.

Thanks! :D

--------------------
"I've got something in my front pocket just for you...why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?"
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Start at Marralis (in the northwest) and head due south. He's in Vale Infestation.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 6764
Profile #2
I went in there and my party got killed on spot. Any tips on how to get through the Valley of Infestation?

--------------------
"I've got something in my front pocket just for you...why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?"
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
Kill archers quickly with your own archers and mages. Protect your weaker characters by keeping your fighters in front. If you have a priest capable of casting Enduring Barrier, cast it. Don't be afraid to leave the area, heal up and come back if you're hurt and low on spell points.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 6764
Profile #4
Thanks guys! :)

--------------------
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #5
It doesn't hurt to go adventure elsewhere (say, the first two or three levels of the school) if you haven't already and come back later if you are always getting killed or leaving to recover spell points/missiles.

Dikiyoba.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #6
Also, something to keep in mind while doing this quest is that Elram doesn't attack on sight.

[ Sunday, February 12, 2006 07:02: Message edited by: Infernal666hate ]

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Apprentice
Member # 6787
Profile #7
I was wondering the same thing.... I went through the main passage in the Vally of Infestatioin, but I cant get into the rooms where the enemies are. Any ideas?

--------------------
"I come for the chugga... but I stay for the wiggy wugga."-Cheerleader
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #8
You can either run past a series of rooms, while getting shot at by archers, or return fire with your own archers and mages. After 2 or 3 of such rooms you get to the end. If you go to far north you exit the level (I think), but if you search the wall for a secret passage then you can enter the bandit's hideout, and kill anyone left. (Indcluding Elram.)

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?