Stuck in A Large Rebellion

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Stuck in A Large Rebellion
Warrior
Member # 2796
Profile #0
Hi,
I'm stuck in Nout with no ship to leave on and no blacksmith around to hitch a ride with only someone named Otto who does'nt want to go back.
Is there a way to end this scenario?
gcmaxxon

--------------------
quote:
" He loved maps, and in his hall there hung a large one of the
Country Round with all his favourite walks marked on it in red ink."
---The Hobbit
pg21

Shock Trooper
Member # 6102
Profile #1
I think the scenairo itself has some bugs here and there. I haven't seen an updated version of it, as of late, but the person who made it said that he fixed the bugs, but the updated version isn't on the SW website for some reason. If you really want to leave the scenairo, just use the Character Editor and pull yourself out of it. As for leaving within, I think you leave from one of the docks in the starting town, not too sure though.

--------------------
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies in the heart of mankind." -Edward D. Morrison
Apprentice
Member # 529
Profile #2
There is a walkthrough in the readme file that helps you get started here. You need to find some townsperson' earring and then you get a ride to the next stage. Start by talking to someone on the guard tower.

I just (almost) finished this scenario. I have finished all of the misssion, but I cannot get out of the scenario. I return by boat to the original town and go to the end of the dock but 'Otto gets mad' and won't take me. Any help here?

Thanks.
Apprentice
Member # 5920
Profile Homepage #3
If you're walking with Otto (ME!!! :P ) you should drop him off at the camp in the deep (You should get there from the vahnatai realm or the end of the Red Dragon Realm). Coz he's bounty-hunted he doesn't want to travel to the heart of the empire lands.

--------------------
"Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul." -Sauron