Updates to KPPP

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Updates to KPPP
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #0
Many things updated.

Bahssikava updated to v1.0.5, fixing a graphic. The Player FAQ has been updated. HLPM updated to v1.1.3, updating the Library, and Nine Variations updated to v1.1, adding a new variation and some other stuff. An LP update is coming soon, as soon as I try out the Windows version to make sure the graphics work.

I made the Links list much bigger, too. If anyone has other BoA sites that aren't on this list, please let me know and I'll add them.

Check all this stuff out at the link in my signature.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #1
Hey, is 'My Stuf' intentional?

Also: nice polish job, but you repeatedly call a 'non-existant terrain script' after the monster fight, and the elaborate description is given to the Xiang Special Infantryman in variation (uh) 9, where it shouldn't be.

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Apprentice
Member # 4390
Profile #2
Will the next version of the HLPM include TM's Artifact Hall or will that come in later?
Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #3
TM's hall is a separate scenario - I don't think it's ever going to be a part of the HLPM. It's more of a semi-unofficial supplement.

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~
LINKAGE
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
Whenever I do v1.2, I'm intending to incorporate the Artifacts Hall, barring unforseen difficulties.

New version of Nine Vars released in light of Alec's comments.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #5
It's all one to me if the AH squeezes into the HLPM- I'll still keep the AH on my site separate as a wacky museum of sorts.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00