Illegal distribution on the BoAC

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Illegal distribution on the BoAC
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #100
quote:
Originally written by Stupid NEwbie Man:

quote:
Originally written by Drakefyre:

It solves everyone's problem if you just link to the material instead of hosting it.
I just think I should point out that it creates a rather large number of problems if the site that's linked to goes down...it really nullifies the point of a filecenter to begin with. ;)

That's why there's the Spiderweb tables. I don't thing it's going to go down anytime soon.

--------------------
—Zxquez Zolohahni
Xerch'de/Rate.
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #101
Um, a number of BoE scenarios have spontaneously disappeared from Spidweb's tables.

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #102
quote:
Originally written by Solomon Strokes:

EDIT: Wait a second, when the hell did you "ask permission" if you could host Canopy? Or Xerch'de? Or A Perfect Forest? Or Death at Chapman's? Or Emerald Mountain? Or Roses of Reckoning? Or my articles from Spiderweb's site? Or Drakey's? Or countless scripts (nine of which are mine)?
Yes, except Xerch'de, I've asked permission. Either by email or through the forum. About your Canopy scenario, I assumed that since you allowed me to publish your work at the time, you wouldn't mind me publishing future works (scenarios, etc). I might be wrong.

About the links, I've added them to the site, as you requested.

TheCreator: Your articles are being removed right now.

[ Saturday, February 26, 2005 09:36: Message edited by: Overwhelming ]

--------------------
Visit the Blades of Avernum Center
and the Beta Testing Center

--------------
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:6-9

Pages