number of people - Ocean Bound

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: number of people - Ocean Bound
Shock Trooper
Member # 1152
Profile Homepage #0
Ok, so ive had OceanBound installed on my mac for about a year now, just never got arround to playing it. So, now i start playing it, and i notice something: every level i advance i start with less people. is there a way to get more people? am i doing something wrong that thisd happens?

--------------------
-Sylak
Proud Member of the Church of Devine Luchere
Way too many lifeforms are carbon-based. Put this in your signature/AIM Profile if you're not.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
Your population is part of the challenge. The trend may reverse eventually, but quite honestly I couldn't bear playing that far even if I could bear registering.

—Alorael, who has better things to do. Like play Tetris and Tranquility and Sparkz.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
Sparkz was a good game.

There was an Internet mock-off called Qix or something like that that was pretty good, but only because one could type in any name and quote they wanted if they made the high scores, and making the high score was easy. So there was stuff like "All hail Emperor Bush" and "Never ever ever leapfrog a unicorn" and "I knew it! The blue one hates me!"

Dikiyoba does not need any more encouragement to be weird, so the quotes probably weren't such a good thing. But a small percentage were funny.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
Actually, Qix was also the name of the original arcade version of the game. So both Sparkz and the online Qix are knockoffs.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
For quotes, one cannot beat Googlewhack. I'm impressed by some of the conversations.

For mindless fun, one cannot beat Qix/Sparkz.

Both games are aesethetically complete, which makes them intriguingly opposite to the aesthetically empty Richard White games.

—Alorael, who should amend that. Aside from some minor frustrations, Lost Souls' graphics are as perfect as they need to be. Ocean Bound is just plain ugly, and Galactic Core contains a strange mix of failed attempts at graphics and attempts that should have been made but weren't.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #5
Ocean bound is the best!

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Lifecrafter
Member # 34
Profile Homepage #6
Ocean Bound is the salt on the slug of life.

--------------------
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.

'Spiderweb Software' anagrammmed: 'Word-bereft A**wipe'