Richard White - Proof of time travel

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Richard White - Proof of time travel
Lack of Vision
Member # 2717
Profile #0
I was really, really bored today, and for some reason (no doubt implant-related) I decided to open the "Read Me" file that comes with Galactic Core. Here is what I found in the version history portion:

History
v1.04 - Released 24 December 2002.
• Multiplayer games no longer require separate registration keys.
v1.03 - Released 25 August 2002.
• Fixed a problem with protecting a ship within an scenario.
• Ship numbers now show the species designation when creating new campaigns.
• Reworded part of the ORiS campaign.
• Fixed a problem with accessing the 8th mission when creating your own scenario.
v1.02 - Released 4 Jan 2002.
• Fixed a problem with the first mission in the ORiS campaign which prevented the user from completing the scenario.
v1.01 - Released 9 Oct 2001.
• Fixed a minor bug which causes clipping problems when run on monitors greater than 1300 resolution.
• Modified the second Terran campaign slightly.
v1.00 - Released 27 Oct 2001.
• Initial Release.

----

Yes, my fellow Cultists - The ever-live-ever-dead one actually managed to release the updated version of his masterpiece 18 DAYS BEFORE IT WAS RELEASED!!!!

If this does not constitute definitive proof of RW's time traveling ways then, well, nothing does!

Z

--------------------
Pan Lever: Seventeen apple roving mirror moiety. Of turned quorum jaggedly the. Blue?
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #1
Good job, Zorro. Thou hast an astute eye and an bored skull indeed!
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #2
Icshi and Zorro deserve to be crowned King and Queen of RWG.

Which is which is something I don't care to speculate on. :P

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #3
Ah, I see. Richard is secretly working on GC2 in a parallel universe 100 years ago. Therefore, when we look at him from our perspective of time, he is dead.

I bet he'll be back.

--------------------
-ben4808
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
All good messianic figures have an encore, usually just before the curtain falls.

—Alorael, has found that many mythologies include a kind of anti-messiah around the time of the second appearance of the messiah as well. A "black" version, if you will.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #5
Well, its obvious what happened. He went back in time, and modified it so that it is now bad.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #6
Perhaps a wriitten account of RW and his teachings would help convert the barbarians, populating much of these forums.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #7
quote:
Originally written by Ash Lael:

Icshi and Zorro deserve to be crowned King and Queen of RWG.

Which is which is something I don't care to speculate on. :P

They can be interchangable positions, to be randomly designated at the beginning of each 13-hour cycle.

I'll be Queen for the next shift, because the Queen can move diagonally and I'm feeling rather spritely at the moment.

We'll just have to be careful not to fall into that Abyss...
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #8
quote:
Originally written by VCH:

Perhaps a wriitten account of RW and his teachings would help convert the barbarians, populating much of these forums.
You're not suggesting any of us sane people (non-RW cult members) are barbarians - are you?

Maybe it's just a good magic trick - or the almighty one did it to confuse you - or perhaps it was the evil Richard Black that I've heard so much about...

- Archmagus Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #9
quote:
Originally written by Archmagus Micael:

You're not suggesting any of us sane people (non-RW cult members) are barbarians - are you?
- Archmagus Micael

"Sane" you say? If some one has been hoarding a bit of their sanity I think they can expect a nighttime visit from the fluffy turtles in the near future. Rumor has it that if you cling to your sanity too tenaciously they invite the GIFTS along to wrench it from you.

--------------------
Take the Personality Test!
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #10
quote:
Originally written by VCH:

In lieu of anything more coherent and self-consistent, this is the next best thing.

It passes over the more salient points and doctrines like the proverbial Angel of Death in Egypt.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #11
quote:
"Sane" you say? If some one has been hoarding a bit of their sanity I think they can expect a nighttime visit from the fluffy turtles in the near future. Rumor has it that if you cling to your sanity too tenaciously they invite the GIFTS along to wrench it from you.
Noooo!!!!! I won't let the fluffy turtles have my sanity!!!!

*Pulls out a fully-automatic Mega-Missle launcher*

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #12
quote:
Originally written by Archmage Alex:

quote:
Originally written by Archmagus Micael:

- Archmagus Micael

The Force is with me... I can use it to fight the vile forces of darkness (including fluffy turtles).

IMAGE(http://micael.tamarvalleyart.com/starwars.gif)

- Archmagus Micael

[ Friday, September 30, 2005 06:36: Message edited by: Archmagus Micael ]

--------------------
--------------------
My Scenarios:
--------------------
--------------------
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #13
Do not trifle with the fluffy turtles! Their hugglifying wrath is absolute and inescapable!

--------------------
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #14
All must read Jack Vance 'Dying Earth' story about Chun the Unavoidable.

Fluffy Turtles apparently learned from Herr Chun.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #15
That is the awesomest smiley ever.

*Puts on Mithril Chainmail of Hugglification Resistance +15, Adamantium Helmet of GIFTS Shield +7, summons a horde of Indestructable Elmo +5's, and pulls out Lightsaber of Slaying Everything +11*

Lets see them take MY sanity.

[ Friday, September 30, 2005 18:06: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #16
Yes I agree RW Vs RB

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #17
Guys! I just looked at my magic bowl containing acid and chicken feathers, and saw by the unusual chemical reaction that this forum is about gain some new members who would like to join the cult, but are dressed in black. What shal we do? One of them wears a srange mask, like darth feather has...

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #18
Depends. They could be spies wanting to spy on the followers of Richard White. (Note that I am neutral in this affair.)

Either way, you would let Alo join if he wanted to, so why not this lot?

- Archmagus Micael

--------------------
--------------------
My Scenarios:
--------------------
--------------------
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #19
quote:
Originally written by Eldibs:

*Puts on Mithril Chainmail of Hugglification Resistance +15, Adamantium Helmet of GIFTS Shield +7, summons a horde of Indestructable Elmo +5's, and pulls out Lightsaber of Slaying Everything +11*

Lets see them take MY sanity.

The fact you would summon, not even just one, but a horde of Elmos is proof that you have no sanity worth taking.

--------------------
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #20
quote:
Originally written by Thralni, emperor of Riverrod:

this forum is about gain some new members who would like to join the cult, but are dressed in black. What shal we do?
Photograph the lot of them, then print the negatives. Only thus shall their clothes be cleansed.

If worse come to worse, and they resist, then they'll have to be dumped en masse into a vat of bleach and churned around for a few days. That should do the trick.

[ Saturday, October 01, 2005 09:56: Message edited by: Icshi ]
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #21
quote:
The fact you would summon, not even just one, but a horde of Elmos is proof that you have no sanity worth taking.
I summoned a horde of Elmo's, yes, but there are a very special kind of Elmo. They are 100% loyal to me, completely indestructable, immune to unsummon spells excluding the "Elmo Unsummon" spell castable by only the Orb of Elmo's (which is permanently fused inside me). And if hit by anything less than a +5 weapon, they say "Ha ha ha ha, that tickles," and you have a 25% chance of avoiding being hypnotized into playing with them until the spell wears off (1 - 6 days), or until I unsummon them. After the spell wears off, you have to Save vs. Wisdom or attempt suicide over the overwhelming horror of having played with an Elmo (no effect on creatures without minds (Undead, Golems, etc.) or on creatures using mind affecting drugs (Alorael, etc.)).

[ Saturday, October 01, 2005 10:11: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------

Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #22
I rest my case.

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #23
Okay, so I don't have my sanity with me, but I do have it hidden in a secret place.

--------------------

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #24
Your sanity was quite tasty, yes.

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Undead Theories - double U slash E

Pages