My how far we can't get up

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: My how far we can't get up
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #25
Thanks, sir. hereby i declare to breed the "Pointy Teeth Chickens" or "PTC's." I'm proud to serve the nation, the country, and the residents of America (that is, the US). I shall now continue designing the PT-chickenfarm, as ordered by me' lady.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #26
However, be warned that we are currently not in a position to accept any other animal weapon unless it can overcome a needle/ferret in battle.

--------------------
-ben4808
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #27
Just curious - what garden implements are required in the eating of a chicken?

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #28
A spade and a hoe.

--------------------
Take the Personality Test!
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #29
A rock. Always works on scissors.

—Alorael, who cannot give out any further information on small furry creatures or sewing implements in bombs. All he can add is that yes, you probably did mean hydrogen bombs, because they are (as far as he knows) the only bomb named after an element.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #30
Concerning "hoes" in the 7th Circuit Court of the U.S.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #31
quote:
Originally written by Drakefyre:

Just curious - what garden implements are required in the eating of a chicken?
Well, isn't that obvious? You'll need a hoe, a spade (that's right, Alex! :) ) but don't forget the almighty water hose and broom! (for the necessary cleaning up).

So what do you need a spade and hoe for? I'll telly ou that... As soon as i found out myself. But its probably used for burying the bones and feathers after eating)

Maybe I should work out a hole filosophy about this (or is it philosofy?)?

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!
Warrior
Member # 6234
Profile #32
And you need wood, so that you can make a fire and toast your freshly caught duck, i mean chicken. And of course, there is now way you can eat a chicken without a good pair of sneakers, so you need those as well. They taste a bit dry, but with a bit of olive oil and some salt, they're quite nice :D

--------------------
There are 400 words in the dictionary that begin with "self" and only 8 that begin with "fellow".

When in doubt. . . mumble.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #33
quote:
Originally written by no chicken for sale here:

And you need wood, so that you can make a fire and toast your freshly caught duck, i mean chicken. And of course, there is now way you can eat a chicken without a good pair of sneakers, so you need those as well. They taste a bit dry, but with a bit of olive oil and some salt, they're quite nice :D
No, i don't think you need that. Maybe you need that for ferrets, i don't know, but not for chickens. Remember, I'm the official breeder of the PTchickens!

I'm quite far with designing the chicken farm. This is how i picture it to be:

IMAGE(http://www.farmandranch.ca/images/datapics/Chris%20Van%20Eeden.jpg)

The big white building is the test lab. that's where all bombs and misslies are made. Chickens get sorted in the big vertical cilinder bulding. its actually a windtunnel, where all chickens are sorted according to aerodynamical capabilities. In the sort of dark-brown squares surrounding the white bulding all chickens have their barracks.

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!
Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #34
quote:
Originally written by Archmage Alex:

You, sir, are hereby assigned to breed the scissor/chickens. Perhaps they can be the arial counterpart of the needle/ferrets.
Who is designing the Courier, Verdana, and Times New Roman counterparts?

What about Wingdings and Copperplate Gothic Bold?

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~
LINKAGE
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #35
The greatest ignominy that we might visit upon those who defy our order would surely be death by Comic Sans Serif.

All these Piercing and Slashing attack creatures may be rendered obsolete by the advent of my swarming flocks of deadly electric sheep, which will electrocute all our live adversaries, and lull all the androids to sleep. As I have only just now learned of my responsibility for this project, however, it may be quite some time before even alpha versions of the weapon system will be available. So for the foreseeable future, needle/ferrets and scissor/chickens will continue to serve as our primary offensive vehicles.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00

Pages