Damn you Icshi! Damn you!!!!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Damn you Icshi! Damn you!!!!!!
Lack of Vision
Member # 2717
Profile #0
Your constant messages about the quality of Galactic Core have nearly driven me insane! I redownloaded it last night, and.... kind of enjoyed it.... (I won the Federation campaign in record time)

Thank Zeus that you can't register it online anymore, or I may well have bought it on impulse!

I can't believe I actually considered buying GC. I must now contribute to the swear jar.

Z

--------------------
Pan Lever: Seventeen apple roving mirror moiety. Of turned quorum jaggedly the. Blue?
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #1
RW grows stronger with every word. Register, and now his full glory.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #2
This has got to be one of the most unexpectedly successful missionary endeavors of all time.

I'm beginning to think I'm imagining all this. Or maybe all the Jimminy Cricket's Chainsaw-related chatter has stripped the layers of reason from everyone's minds.

Either way, I continue to be delightfully shocked! :eek:

...Quite frankly I have no idea how to react. I'm writing this with my mouth hanging open and a Bertie Wooster-like expression of disbelieving confusion plastered on my face. :confused:
Warrior
Member # 6002
Profile #3
Zorro, no offense meant in the least, but must you mention Ischi in EVERY SINGLE POST ever?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
No offense meant, but don't you think complaining ten days after the fact is a little meaningless?

—Alorael, who doesn't see why Zorro shouldn't mention his ongoing duel with Icshi. They're the only ones constructively discussing the game, however passingly, on the boards.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Verelor:

Ischi
No offense meant in the slighest, but could you at least spell my name correctly in some posts? :P

I-C-S-H-I. But without the hyphens, and only the first letter capitalized. :P

Besides, the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about. And considering I hold the dubious honor of being the King of Galactic Core (which appears on my job description as "Ruling a World of Molten Lava"), it's only fitting that my name crops up from time to time in Galactic Core discussions. Can I help it if I'm a trend-setter (more accurately termed "Warping the minds of my fellow morons")? :D

And even if all this weren't true, I think it's a rather nice name that flows melodiously off the tongue, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if people just went around in an aesthetic daze saying "Icshi, Icshi, Icshi..." to themselves. :P

[ Tuesday, July 12, 2005 13:53: Message edited by: Icshi ]
Warrior
Member # 6002
Profile #6
I congratulate you on your kinghood (?) over Galactic Core, even though that happens to be a position about as prestigious as being king of your own fridge.
Lack of Vision
Member # 2717
Profile #7
quote:

Zorro, no offense meant in the least, but must you mention Ischi in EVERY SINGLE POST ever?
Yes, actually, thank you for asking. You see, my entire being is tied to a certain atomic configuration that manifests itself in using the character combination of "Icshi". (Or, I can also use the hexadecimal, but its harder to squeeze 18CE OU89 Z789 into polite conversation)

If I don't do it, there is the very real possibility that I will spontaneously combust with the force of a sun going nova, and hence, take the entire world with me.

I had born with burden (or, as Shakespeare would say, this fardel) along throughout my life, but imagine my surprise and delight when I discovered an actual person uses the very combination of typed letters I need to keep the world safe! Now, suddenly, the weight of Earth life was no longer on my shoulders as ONLY a burden. Now I could post on Spiderweb's forum rather than only on alt.chat.random.silly.nonsense.that.saves.the.world.

I'm not sure its actually true that I would spontaneously combust, but I decided not to run the risk. For you sake.

Z

[ Tuesday, July 12, 2005 18:45: Message edited by: Zorro ]

--------------------
Pan Lever: Seventeen apple roving mirror moiety. Of turned quorum jaggedly the. Blue?
Lack of Vision
Member # 2717
Profile #8
DELETED

[ Tuesday, July 12, 2005 18:45: Message edited by: Zorro ]

--------------------
Lack of Vision
Member # 2717
Profile #9
DELETED

[ Tuesday, July 12, 2005 18:44: Message edited by: Zorro ]

--------------------
Lack of Vision
Member # 2717
Profile #10
Opps, sorry about the multiple posts. I'm stupid today.

[ Tuesday, July 12, 2005 18:46: Message edited by: Zorro ]

--------------------
Lack of Vision
Member # 2717
Profile #11
DELETED

--------------------
Lack of Vision
Member # 2717
Profile #12
DELETED

--------------------
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #13
I call that mass posting. At least, here it would be considered mass posting.

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Undead Theories - double U slash E
Warrior
Member # 6002
Profile #14
This is downright spam :mad:
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #15
quote:
Originally written by Zorro:

You see, my entire being is tied to a certain atomic configuration that manifests itself in using the character combination of "Icshi".

If I don't do it, there is the very real possibility that I will spontaneously combust with the force of a sun going nova, and hence, take the entire world with me.

It's very comforting to know that my name is doing the world such tremendous good by preventing its utter annihilation.

It's funny, because for me turning the lightswitch on and off 50,000 times a day does the same thing. Now I guess I can stop doing that! Good thing, too, becuase my tendons are killing me. I can barely push through the pain to type this short little message...
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #16
Sometimes people megapost by accident. It's one of the UBB's many downsides. (And that's not even a record!)

—Alorael, who has to take the life and the wallet of a dozen men, women, and children every day or he's not sure what would happen, but he doesn't want to find out either.
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #17
quote:

I congratulate you on your kinghood (?) over Galactic Core, even though that happens to be a position about as prestigious as being king of your own fridge.
Actually, I like to compare it to being King of the Sandbox. Far grander, and far sandier. I've had some good times in the sandbox, though not in my fridge. (Even my cats have had fun in the sandbox...)

I can remember building forts out of slightly moist sand, setting my GI Joes carefully in strategic positions, then turning on the hose full-blast with one of those sprayer nozzles that you use to wash cars. The great fortress is obliterated. I watch it melt and slide around. The GI Joes are drown or buried alive in a flashflood of quicksand. You can even hear the rubber bands holding together the older figures snap under the sudden stress. When clean-up time rolls around you'll find Sgt. Slaughter's lower half on the other side of the box from his abdomen. Suddenly, he's only half the man he was. How tragically grisly.

I've also had fun with GI Joes and magnifying glasses in the hot desert sun. I still have that poor guy in a box somewhere. When I find him, I should give him a proper burial. Lord knows he deserves it after his years of faithful service. :(
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #18
Hmm, maybe we should consider a precautionary activation of Icshi's implants.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #19
On the contrary! HIs conditioning goes well. Soon the commander of Lord White's legions will be ready for the real galactic battles.

—Alorael, who cautions against any leaking of the schematics of the Space Hose Blaster and Turbolens weapons. The enemies of the almighty White must not be forewarned.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #20
Huh? Weapons? Battles? We took over the US Navy?

Folks, it seems that my own implants have been in charge for a couple of days. During this time I apparently discussed a number of things of which I, as a lowly Imponderable Archon in our elaborate hierarchy, have no conscious knowledge.

Okay, that happens from time to time. Our order is nothing if not intrusively totalitarian in the demands it makes on all members. We all knew the risks when we signed up, or at least our implants knew when they took over and made us sign.

So I'm not complaining. This is just to confess that I will not be able to provide any further information on any of this, or indeed on anything much at all, unless and until the implants kick in again.

--------------------
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #21
Mine are outplants.

--------------------
Take the Personality Test!
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #22
I thought those were your eyebrows!

--------------------
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #23
That's what you were supposed to think. We couldn't just have them plain for everyone to see!

--------------------
Take the Personality Test!
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #24
I want implants! I want implants! Wait... Are you saying our eyebrows a- *choke* Oh Master White, I stand ready to serve. Share your will with your disciple and I will make it so.

So hey, what exactly is the structure of this little cult of yours? Naturally, RW is at the top... and I assume Icshi is in some Prime Minister-type function... But where does it go from there?

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Pages