Would you rather play Homeland or...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Would you rather play Homeland or...
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #50
quote:
Originally written by Student of Trinity:

I had just enough actual German of my own to recognize that Babelfish's 'gerechtes sagen ja' didn't sound quite right. (I believe it would be, roughly, 'the righteous agree'.)
Considering the whole cult aspect of this forum, "the righteous agree" would be equally fitting.

Although since everything regarding RW seems to be a constantly shifting set of facts, this agreement might manifest itself as bitter and vitriolic contradiction.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #51
I prefer to think of myself as wrongeous. We are all imperfect. We do not have the Source Code and cannot properly interpret the Graphics. Only White makes right.

—Alorael, who is now very, very tempted to create the ever-changing topic name. Very tempted.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #52
Why not?

--------------------
-ben4808
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #53
Each new topic name should somehow incorporate whatever happens to be your current moniker.

[ Friday, July 22, 2005 16:42: Message edited by: Archmage Alex ]

--------------------
Take the Personality Test!
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Warrior
Member # 6002
Profile #54
Richard White shall not save you heathens on the day of judgement! He is not a diety, or even a role model, he is simply a guy who programmed three bad games and moved to Tibet or something.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #55
But Richard White remains a potent symbol of all that is obscure, mysterious, and not as good as it could have been. You'll admit that that covers a lot.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #56
quote:
Originally written by Verelor:

Richard White shall not save you heathens on the day of judgement! He is not a diety, or even a role model, he is simply a guy who programmed three bad games and moved to Tibet or something.
We'll see, won't we? The White Armageddon is coming, and then we'll see who is cast into the burning abyss to play Homeland forever and who is carried into the blessed realms of Galactic Core 3, in which starships do battle and fall only to rise again. Unfortunately, getting there involves inexplicably getting stuck on a number of islands, but everyone shall persevere, harvest crops, oppress natives, and move on.

—Alorael, who knows that you only wish you understood the Whitean Mysteries. They are not, however, for the unitiated, the pregnant, those with heart conditions, or anyone with an overbite.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 6002
Profile #57
We will see indeed. 2006-2012 shall be the Armeggedon of our Lord, usurper blackgaurd, you! Scourge! Morgulfiend!

Pages