other boards

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: other boards
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #0
Do you think if Jeff took off the Subterra, Nethergate and Galactic Core boards another board *hint Misc :) * could possibly come back? I mean no one really uses those boards and they could be combined into another board thingy.
One Thousand Slimy Things
Member # 66
Profile #1
Long story short, no. Babble board is not necessary, and not a very high priority to Spiderweb either, unlike game boards (no matter how quiet/dead they are)

Besides, misc would get more posts in a week than those three boards have ever had.

--------------------
KhothMk2: You don't get 72 virgin camels though
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #2
That and some jerk would ruin the new misc real quickly anyway.
Shock Trooper
Member # 55
Profile Homepage #3
But everyone loves Subterra! I want to name one of my children Subterra! Every day, before I go on my own personal activities, I bow before my Subterra CD and lay a gentle kiss upon its spindle, just so that the pure glee of Subterra may fill me until the end of the day, when, though Blades of Exile is merely a coaster, I at last play the game upon my computer and explode in a veritable orgasm of Spiderwebness.

In other, more simple terms: Don't count on it.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #4
I like the simple terms more. Also, I think is Jeff really wanted to, he would've brought Misc back by now. Also, General is now Misc v2.0.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Warrior
Member # 3096
Profile #5
Even simpler:

They removed the trash can, and now we throw it on the floor.

--------------------
You go in, You go out, Repeat if necessary. - The Official Moron Guide For Sex

Be disgusted! (Not really)
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #6
If we ever do combine boards, it will be the Avernum Trilogy. And after that, perhaps the Geneforge Trilogy. The only issue is what to do with leftover mods ...

And Misc. is not coming back in the forseeable future, so don't get your hopes up.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00