Spidweb Cabin

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Spidweb Cabin
Babelicious
Member # 3092
Profile #25
IMAGE(http://staff.desperance.net/mboeh/img/souteneur-tiny.gif) walks in and gives Shaper a good thrashing with his cane, slaps Zephyr a few times, and walks out with a new entourage of lovely ladies and gents.

--------------------
(( take my hand and join us ))
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #26
OOC: Yeah, there'd really be lots of people around a little bunch of cabins surrounded by woods.

IC: SAPHER takes the cane from whoever. Then he pushes him to the ground and cracks the cane on his back.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1207
Profile #27
A small, 4-foot-tall thing enters. He/she/it has limbs way too for him/her/it which drag along the ground as he/she/it walks. He/she/it is covered in orange fur. He/she/it climbs to the top of a convenient piece of furniture and goes to sleep.
Some might call it a monkey. They're the ones who get bashed in the face.

OOC:(If you haven't worked out what I am yet, read some Pratchett)

--------------------
~ørangutan

I want high-bit characters in my displayed name!!! :( :( :( (Or at least an exclamtion point!)

Eat pie!
BADGER!
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #28
IC: The sun goes down and everything becomes dark. In the morning there is a large path leading in the woods. In the distance all the creatures at the Spiderweb Cabins see a cave in the long distance. Suddenly, a demon comes down and almost takes the orange furred thing. Shaper throws a rock with surprising strength and the demon explodes in thin air.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #29
Blight: Did the demon have any pie?

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #30
IC: Shaper runs over to the demon. There is a blue crystal shard. He picks it up. "This is one of the pieces to the great intelligence crystal! I can maybe become intelligent!"
Shock Trooper
Member # 1207
Profile #31
In answer to Blight's question, the orange furred thing, shaken by the way that the demon had almost taken him away ambles over to where the demon had exploded and searches through the rubble. Several other Spidwebbers rush to help him. After a few minutes they finish searching and leave the carnage unvictorious.
Blight: Maybe there's pie in his cave.

OOC:Edit:whoops, augumented slith posted before me... and it's a demon, eh, not a dragon?

[ Sunday, June 15, 2003 06:25: Message edited by: The Great Orangutan ]

--------------------
~ørangutan

I want high-bit characters in my displayed name!!! :( :( :( (Or at least an exclamtion point!)

Eat pie!
BADGER!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #32
Blight: Yay! PIE!!! There might be pie in that cave!

OOC: I made Blight like pie to add some comedy.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #33
IC: They all go in the cave. While they are on the pathway, Shaper finds another crystal shard. He pieces it together. Then they go in the cave. Inside is a strange beast that glows. Shapers eyes spot yet another crystal shard piece. He also picks that one up, too. "If I'm right," he says, "I need only one more blue piece."
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #34
Blight: Oh, wait, I have this shard here. It's blue. *Gives blue shard to Shaper.*

[ Sunday, June 15, 2003 07:01: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Windwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #35
IC: Shaper pieces the blue piece into the crystal. It fits perfectly. Before he can thank Blight a blue light explodes out from the crystal. Then they are teleported into a cell. A female voice says, "You will never get out now! You'll die here!" Suddenly, a group of goblins comes around and charges at them. They easily dispatch the goblins, but another bigger group comes out. They kill them too. It keeps going on until there are too much. They almost give up when suddenly the goblins are all dead. No more come around. There are piles of bodies. They search through them. Shaper finds a purple crystal piece on a goblin. Then another one. Then Blight finds one on a goblin. "There must be two more pieces left," Shaper says. They find another one. Then the female voice that was heard now steps out. She is holding the last piece.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #36
Blight: HAND THAT SHARD OVER!!*Shoots a poison arrow at the woman's hand.*
Woman: AACCKKK!!!!*Drops the shard, but then guards it.* I"m starting to feel a bit woozy.
Blight: My weapons are poison tipped! The poison will slowly kill you, unless you hand over that shard, then I'll tell you what to do about the poison.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #37
IC: The woman says "Never!"
Blight: We'll just wait, then.
The woman crumples over and dies. They get the crystal and piece it together. Suddenly, they're back at the campsite.
Shaper: "I feel smarter."
They get an IQ test.
Shaper's IQ is up to 0!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #38
Blight: Looks like she was real vulnerable to poison. Congrats on becoming smarter, Shaper! Maybe you can make something that won't turn on you!

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #39
IC: *Shaper starts Shping a Drayk*
Agent
Member # 464
Profile #40
Sammy: Eew gross!
*Sammy cringes into a corner of a cabin, away from the shaping Drayk.*
Drayk: Ouch, I'm offended. You're such a sissy. Hello, Master Shaper. Your 0 IQ is keeping me tame so far.
[anonymous]: Meat...!

--------------------
You go girl!
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher. - Ambrose Bierce
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #41
OOC: I'll say Wise Man said meat! :P

IC: The Drake blew a flame to wise man and he backed off, running to his cabin, screaming like a girl. Everyone outside laughed.

[ Sunday, June 15, 2003 12:05: Message edited by: Augumented Slith ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 1207
Profile #42
OOC: These things grow really fast don't they?
Leave it for a coupla hours and come back and it's already grown by 10 posts. (mostly by FB and augumented slith)

IC: Wise man is left cringing in his corner for a throughout the day, despite repeated apologies by the Drayk (who only really wanted him out of the corner to breathe fire at him), and offerings of bananas from the orangutan (orange furry thing?), who was frankly just scary, and Shaper's repeated conjurings made it no better for him. Many cheered when they realised that Wise man would be there all day, and some speculate on whether he run away at night, the preferable version for many, and some made bets on how long he would stay.

--------------------
~ørangutan

Eat pie!
BADGER!
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #43
OOC: SIRS, Wise Man wasn't even there, you idiots.

EDIT: that's it, time for regain character reputation.

IC:

Wise Man walked into the cavern, and saw someone exactly like him cowering in the corner. "What the hell..." He wondered. "Who the hell are you?" he asked the ... double in the corner.

"W-w-w-wise Man..."

"That's it, you're dead for ruining my rep." Wise Man thrust his glowing hand at the body double, then thrust it upward, sending it through the roof. He drew his twin blades and leapt up. Moments later bloody body parts could be seen raining down on the cabin (Bladeblitz). Wise Man landed outside the cabin, and sheathed his blades. Then the Drayk busted through the door and ran away, crying and screaming, "AAH WISE MAN IS SCARY!!!"

OOC: that's right, i'm feeling generally pissed at everything today.

[ Sunday, June 15, 2003 13:00: Message edited by: Infamous Wise Man ]

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #44
OOC: Great way of covering that up! :)
IC: Meanwhile back at the camp, SAPHER made an IceDrayk. Everyone was looking at the unusual ability of the shaper.
MEANWHILE....
*Unknown Location*
The cloning machine kept cloning more wise men to make bad things happen and act like it was wise man's fault.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #45
Blight: I sense several Wise Men.....

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #46
OOC: Ok, I will join the RP, and since I'm leaving tomorrow I shouldn't have time to get too pissed.

IC: A random pedestrian walks by. Suddenly, the pedestrian turns into an Agent! The Agent adjusts his tie and walks up to the door of a cabin. He knocks on the door and waits until somebody opens it just a crack and peeks out.
"What do ya want?" the person asks.
"I'm looking for someone. Someone by the name of FB, alias 'Blight'." Replies the Agent.

[ Sunday, June 15, 2003 14:16: Message edited by: Strontium-90 ]

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #47
OOC: you HAD to copy Matrix, haha.

Wise Man cleaned his blades and sat down on a sofa in the side to watch the show. Not before grabbing a bottle of Brisk Lemonade, of course. :P

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #48
OOC: I was tired of being the guy with the crowbar. Plus, I need an excuse to "find" FB.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #49
*The person at the door stares at the agent for a second.*
Person at the door: Hey, Blight! Someone's here to see you! *The person at the door walks into the cabin and sits at the sofa.*
*Blight gets off the sofa and walks to the door.*
Blight: Whaddaya want?

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers

Pages