Personality Test

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Personality Test
Babelicious
Member # 3092
Profile #50
INXP. Strong introvert, very strong intuitive, oscillating feeling/thinking, and insanely strong perceiving.

I am a very lazy, laid-back, unmotivated, and flighty individual, prone to bouts of cold logic as easily as bouts of emotional upheaval. I like people but not big groups of them. Etc. MBTI is like measuring the volume of a pool with a teaspoon. It's such an inferior device for dealing with the human psyche.

--------------------
(( take my hand and join us ))
Shock Trooper
Member # 1278
Profile #51
I find this test not worth the time to fill out. This told me NOTHING about myself. INTP. Ooh, that told me volumes. You?
EDIT: the political compass is the way to go. This was garbage.

[ Thursday, June 12, 2003 13:39: Message edited by: Manshoon ]

--------------------
"The son of Skywalker must not become a Jedi."
-The Emperor, Star Wars
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #52
I think exactly the opposite; the political compass isn't very descriptive, but the personality test describes me perfectly.

Aww, damn, no wonder, Kogar's back.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #53
It may describe you perfectly, but does it tell you anything about yourself that you didn't already know?

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #54
Why do you want to know anything new about yourself? I tend to think that if it isn't obvious, you'd probably prefer not to know. Then again, I'm more than a touch neophobic.

All the different personality types cannot be divided up along 4 different lines. There are too many variations, and now matter how small the variations, they make a big difference.

--------------------
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
I'll tell you my story, man
Though I wish I'd never been born
I'm loose at the seams,
I've broken my dreams
And my hand it shakes the pen
Come on, come on now baby,
Let the good times roll again
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #55
It doesn't tell me anything new, but if someone wants to know more about me, instead of explaining myself I can just give them a link.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Shock Trooper
Member # 1207
Profile #56
As far as I know from reading this through I seem to be the only one who got ESTP (1% 22% 33% 33%) "the Promoter". Not sure if that's very accurate for me.

--------------------
~ørangutan

I want high-bit characters in my displayed name!!! :( :( :( (Or at least an exclamtion point!)

Eat pie!
BADGER!
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #57
quote:
iDavid:
I think exactly the opposite; the political compass isn't very descriptive, but the personality test describes me perfectly.

Aww, damn, no wonder, Kogar's back.
Wait. Is Tralsk Kogar the Spinemasher? If so, I remember him.
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #58
I'm another INFP..
What I found helpful about Myers-Briggs was that in explaning the way I prefer to do things, it highlighted how other people can be different, and so to understand why they did things differently. Did you know, for example, that extraverts think and speak simultaneously?

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #59
The test shows that I'm just an idiot. ;)
Anyway, that probably doesn't apply to everyone. I still don't see what type of person Alorael is.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #60
Yes, Tralsk is indeed Kogar the Spinemasher. I remember him as well. That's why I said aww damn Kogar's back.

--------------------
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #61
David, dear, is there anyone on the boards that you actually like?
If so, do you think you could try concentrating on the positive side of being glad they are here rather than spending so much energy on attacking people you don't? I'd quote scripture on that to you but I can't be bothered.
I lie: The fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law!
Actually that's not the one I meant but I can't remember it exactly, so it will have to do.
Apologies to the rest of you who believe that good behaviour is justified without biblical authority.

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES

Pages