Tekken VS Dead or Alive

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Tekken VS Dead or Alive
Apprentice
Member # 1842
Profile Homepage #0
Which is better Tekken or Dead or Alive?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 9 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=CbcnjaaRmdFX"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=CbcnjaaRmdFX"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #1
Go Tekken!

--------------------
Don't expect the expected
expect the unexpected
if you expect the expected
I expect you will remain unexpected.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #2
DoA ownz. And here's why... Who you like to play a Tekken Volleyball game? Of course not.
Erudite*
Member # 3042
Profile #3
Tekken?! What's tekken?!

--------------------
The Club of All
Chance Forums
I was once member #2475, but then my account was deleted because of a bug.
Post count=406+whatever it says below.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #4
One of the world's numerous plotless fighting games.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #5
Are you saying that Xiaoyu looks bad, LF?
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #6
Tekkentekkentekkentekken!!!!!! I've omly played, what? Tekken4 or 5 at an arcade, the one with the jaguar guy. I like that game! SO MANY COMBOS!!!! SO MUCH DESTRUCTION!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Infiltrator
Member # 187
Profile #7
Tekken. It's not as reliant on learning everydamn counter in the game. I find it more fun although I do have Tekken Tag Tournament and Tekken 4, and DOA2.
Warrior
Member # 3029
Profile #8
Tekken for me.

--------------------
((><))
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #9
Chaldrath, you don't have to learn counters in DoA, except when you're playing against Jan-Lee. Dead or Alive is a much better game than any Tekken I've played (I have no idea which number they're at right now). But when Soul Calibre 2 comes out, I think that'll top all of the other fighting games. Hell, the first Soul Calibre could be ranked as one of the best fightning games of all time, up there with Tekken and DoA.

And by the way, has anybody played DOA3? I've owned DOA2 since I got my playstation a year ago, and I'd really like to see the sequel. From the commercials, it looks like the exact same game as the previous one with the addition of 2 characters and some improved graphics.

--------------------
Polaris
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00
Agent
Member # 464
Profile #10
Tekken. And the volleyball fight is one of the best!

--------------------
You go girl!
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher. - Ambrose Bierce
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Warrior
Member # 3029
Profile #11
But the volleyball part sucks. :P

--------------------
((><))