Jest and Youthful Jolity

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Jest and Youthful Jolity
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #25
quote:
Originally written by troglodyte #1:

quote:
Originally written by Emperor Tullegolar:

I have my last final for the semester on friday. Then I hope to go the rest of the year without doing a single thing that so much as resembles work. Christmas dinner and whatnot is someone else's problem, and I've already bought other people's gifts. I will likely become nocturnal, gain several pounds, and reek because I don't plan on showering or changing my clothes either. Hey, it's a tradition.
Um, date much, ET?

Um yeah, so probably this is a case of tongue in cheek. Either that, or he doesn't make plans and just lets things happen to him. Like floating islands.

--------------------
Synergy, et al - "I don't get it."

Thralni - "a lot of people are ... too weird to be trusted"
Warrior
Member # 12481
Profile #26
I'll be enjoying wonderful summery weather and going to the beach because it's summer here!!

Christmas will be spent in my mother-in-law's pool; New Year's will probably be spent at the beach.

Did I mention I love summer?

--------------------
Third generation geek and heathen!
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #27
Shovel. Toboggan (Nephew #1 should be old enough to join in now). Bake and subsequently eat various delicacies. Go carolling at least once. Gave out gift baskets to some quasi-old people last night. Chinese gift exchange on Christmas Eve, along with one specific gift for whoever's name you drew from a hat. Maybe do a day hike in Jasper area; still up in the air. New Year's Eve party. New Year's Day potluck and games night at church. Set up my computer to dual boot with Ubuntu. Teach myself C++. Read half a dozen books (just because I didn't read during fall semester doesn't mean I didn't buy books during that time). Play FreeSpace until I can kill Shivans in my sleep.

--------------------
Quotation. The act of repeating erroneously the words of another. The words erroneously repeated.
- The Devil's Dictionary
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #28
Last year, like many years, we had a white Christmas. Doesn't matter this year as I'll be gone.

Those blue Christmas', they're quite a bummer.

--------------------
A Bile Crux
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #29
I can now say that I have gotten a Christmas tree in the dark. (Legally.)

Despite it being much faster than getting a Christmas tree during the day, Dikiyoba hopes to never do it again. Blackberry brambles should be seen, not felt.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb Reloaded

Pages