Spiderweb podcast

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Spiderweb podcast
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by WiKiSpidweb:

I don't know if this would be any help, but I have a Ventrilo server, if this would help with the multiple people angle.
That depends... what version is the server's software? If it's lower than 2.3, Mac users won't be able to connect to it...

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Infiltrator
Member # 3441
Profile Homepage #26
Not sure what version, but it uses the Speex codec, and I know mac users don't have any trouble using it.

--------------------
"As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it." --Albert Einstein
--------------------
BoaEdit
Warrior
Member # 8131
Profile Homepage #27
While I'm not sure of the viability of this project I'll note that tons of successful podcasters use skype for long distance communication. All the TWITcasts are done over skype. I use it myself playing starcraft with the crew all the time. It's super easy to use, and just works over just about every connection known to man.

--------------------
http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/join.asp?idr=412684821
Shock Trooper
Member # 5545
Profile Homepage #28
It could certainly be an interesting exercise. The key, I think, would be to get input from prominent members of each Spiderweb "generation".

--------------------
Plaudite, amici, comedia finita est.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #29
I might eventually try out doing a podcast, but it will have to wait. I'm curently burried in homework.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!

Pages