Spiderweb Archives?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Spiderweb Archives?
Warrior
Member # 5310
Profile #25
Any bets on how long TM would last if he let him come back? Seriously he's sort of like those blokes who spend more time in prison than out.

[ Friday, September 07, 2007 12:41: Message edited by: Vrooommm.... ]
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #26
I thought we agreed to not talk about people who don't have the ability to respond.

--------------------
Synergy - "I don't get it."

Dikiyoba - "Dang. I'm one firecracker short from getting a gourd potion today."
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #27
quote:
Originally written by Gauldoth Half-Dead:

Was that a threat? I feel oddly insulted.
It was an invitation for you to refrain from posting. Because that may seem overly antagonistic, I would like to clarify this invitation further by specifying it extends only to posting stupidity.

Draw own conclusions.

--------------------
The Noble and Most Ancient Order of Polaris - We're Not Yet Dead.
EncyclopediaArchivesStatsRSS (This Topic / Forum) • BlogNaNoWriMo
Did-chat thentagoespyet jumund fori is jus, hat onlime gly nertan ne gethen Firyoubbit 'obio.'
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #28
Question is, what does he consider stupidity?

Back on topic, and in a desperate attempt not to let this delve into the murky waters of newb/noob bashing and baiting (and the depravity and despair that results), I can see that it's a good thing that I was not around for Misc. That looks worse than any spam forum I've ever seen. Of course, that doesn't say much, but even the Roost's spam forum is cleaner than that.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #29
Next person to say I'm a noob gets lynched </red eyes>

Anyway, the Spiderweb Archives are just that. You can't post but you caan view. Feel free to experiance the horrible deprivations of the early years such as the reign of TM, Ed, Arghhhhhhhhh and the noob invasion.

On a side-note. Why is it you can view this (as in THIS as in what I'm posting in right now) while in the archives. I mean I can view what's currently on this forum while in the Pied Piper project archives. It all shows up in the archive style of display (green PPP1/2/3/etc markers around everything) but shows all posts. Not just the ones you find in the archive. I think I've lost the plt somewere along the line here.

--------------------
I have just realised I have reached 200 posts. The problem is I have absolutely no idea how I made them!
Warrior
Member # 7171
Profile #30
quote:

Next person to say I'm a noob gets lynched </red eyes>
A one-man lynching is not possible.

--------------------
I am not able to believe that it is not butter.
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #31
quote:
TM, Ed, Arghhhhhhhhh and the noob invasion.
You can't compare TM to them very well.
He flamed, and spamed. But he wasn't so bad as those guys.

Ed returned at one point because every one compared me to Ed. Everyone stopped after that though.

I have no idea who Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is, but from what I have heard he is pathetic.

Noob invasion? Yum.
Okay, this thread has gotten to the point that it belongs in that forum.

Anyway...noob :P
Really anyway, so could someone give me an example of a thread to show me how bad that forum was?

--------------------
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I have an addiction to Spiderweb games.
I like this image
FYI, Iffy is short for Infernal Flamming Muffin.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #32
quote:

Feel free to experiance the horrible deprivations of the early years such as the reign of TM, Ed, Arghhhhhhhhh and the noob invasion.
TM really does get unfairly stereotyped. If he was even half of the terror everyone says he was, he wouldn't have lasted a week (or everyone would have fled the boards in sheer horror).

quote:
On a side-note. Why is it you can view this (as in THIS as in what I'm posting in right now) while in the archives. I mean I can view what's currently on this forum while in the Pied Piper project archives. It all shows up in the archive style of display (green PPP1/2/3/etc markers around everything) but shows all posts. Not just the ones you find in the archive. I think I've lost the plt somewere along the line here.
The PPP is constantly aggregating new data from the boards. Thus, posts made here will usually show up there inside of an hour.

quote:
EDIT: Please let it drop!
You're the one who brought it back up. I feel no incentive to try and provide another get-out-of-noob-bashing-unscathed card.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #33
quote:

That just means it's a very good and up-to-date archive, yes? :cool:

Updates between hourly and daily, depending on activity. In fact, the newsfeed gets its content from the latest archived posts.

--------------------
The Noble and Most Ancient Order of Polaris - We're Not Yet Dead.
EncyclopediaArchivesStatsRSS (This Topic / Forum) • BlogNaNoWriMo
Did-chat thentagoespyet jumund fori is jus, hat onlime gly nertan ne gethen Firyoubbit 'obio.'

Pages