BioShock

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: BioShock
Warrior
Member # 4638
Profile #0
Anyone play BioShock yet?

It is one of the best gaming experiences I have had. It may be appropriate for SpiderWebers who like the moral decisions that Jeff's games bring but are looking for a little more shoot-um-up action. Plus, I am a big fan of the Brave New Randesque game world.

Check out the Wired Review.

By the way, I am kind of sick of seeing the post count posts and other meaningless polls. For once I will give credit to Iffy: that poll was hilarious, although perhaps inappropriate.

--------------------
You are asleep.
Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be.
So it goes.
Warrior
Member # 8131
Profile Homepage #1
I can't get enough of this game. It's moody, artistic, smooth as butter, and creepy as hell. It's like the perfect adventure game melded into a shooter. It's been raining nonstop for the past week here in Iowa so I curl up on the couch, crank it up, and sit in the dark and play the night away.

--------------------
http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/join.asp?idr=412684821
Infiltrator
Member # 3441
Profile Homepage #2
I've seen the demo... meh, it looks good, if you are into FPS's. I like the background music a lot.

--------------------
"As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it." --Albert Einstein
--------------------
BoaEdit
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #3
The sole reason I stay away from both Doom and Fear, is the fact that I am somewhat weary of creepy games. As it is, I get all nervous from FPSs, but if it gets dark and I can't really see well what's happening, I already get totally freaked out. Reading the Wired reviw, the creepiness is mentioned more than once, which doesn't give me a comfortable feeling. While on the one hand I get somewhat curious to know what the plot twist they speak of is, and I get curious to know what moral dillemas I will encounter, I hate creepiness (Mind you I'd probably just blast the little sisters away).

And that's why I like Avernum: Because of its graphics, because it is turn based and because its from an angle that's sort of above the player, I feel I can see what happens around me at all times, and I don't get freaked out. This makes, for me, for relaxing gameplay.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!