Spiderweb in PC Gamer magazine

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Spiderweb in PC Gamer magazine
Apprentice
Member # 8037
Profile #0
In PC Gamer June 2007 issue Spiderweb was featured on page 90 in the alternate colum written by Desslock. :cool:
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #1
It is May 2007. How do you get a magazine from the future?

--------------------
EncyclopaediaArchivesMembersRSS [Topic / Forum] • BlogPolarisNaNoWriMo
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
I have a love of woodwind instruments.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
Some magazines just come out that early.

Dikiyoba.
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #3
Spiderweb is featured rather regularly in PCGamer... the RPG columnists recognize the old-school fun of the games.

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #4
Most magazines are cover-dated the month after they come out, for the benefit of newsagents[*] as it makes their shelves look more up to date. For example if your magazine is published 15th May, and says May on the front cover, the newsagent wouldn't want to have it around for the first 14 days of June because customers will think "that was last month's" even though it is technically still current.

[*] This is the British term. I realise I have no idea what the American name for a newsagent is.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #5
I don't know that we have a word for that. Probably the simple "vendor" would be closest.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by Micawber:

Most magazines are cover-dated the month after they come out, for the benefit of newsagents[*] as it makes their shelves look more up to date. For example if your magazine is published 15th May, and says May on the front cover, the newsagent wouldn't want to have it around for the first 14 days of June because customers will think "that was last month's" even though it is technically still current.

[*] This is the British term. I realise I have no idea what the American name for a newsagent is.

Heh. I did the same when I was still posting the monthly stats on the 17th. :P

--------------------
EncyclopaediaArchivesMembersRSS [Topic / Forum] • BlogPolarisNaNoWriMo
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
I have a love of woodwind instruments.